Boateng to Bayern

Falastur said:
okstate99 said:
Maybe we have told Boatang, we will sell you in January. Savic is on the u21 list till January when he turns 21. Kolo wont be here, till October then has ANC in January. So we told him he can leave in late January. Just a theory.

Players on the U21 list stay on it until the end of the season after they turn 21, not just until their 21st birthday. Savic doesn't need to be registered until next August.

Thats even better..

fucking bayern giving it large in the media, saying we are impossible to deal with, can't get hold of us on the phone, we have too many registerd players etc - this from the the cheeky fuckers who have been chasing him via the media and have clearly made an illegal approach, twats; if they want the bastard they should just pay the money we are asking, otherwise they should just fuck off and look elsewhere

BringBackSwales said:
fucking bayern giving it large in the media, saying we are impossible to deal with, can't get hold of us on the phone, we have too many registerd players etc - this from the the cheeky fuckers who have been chasing him via the media and have clearly made an illegal approach, twats; if they want the bastard they should just pay the money we are asking, otherwise they should just fuck off and look elsewhere
Someone should tell KHR to contact Claire, she just might respond by email :)

I would do a Pozzo on them if they offered us the 18m we want I would tell them not enough we are now looking at 22m - just to really piss them off.

Apparently Bayern has moved on, and are looking at possibly getting Alex for 10 million.

He doesn't strike me as the sort of player who would be unprofessional if he ended up having to stay, despite the fact that even his comments in the press about Bayern could be seen as a bit out of line, I still get the impression he'll put in a shift on the pitch for some reason - if he stays I expect a good season from him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.