Boateng to Bayern

The fact that he was out injured for months had something to do with that too.

He cannot expect to walk back into a team that is playing well just because he is fit again when he has yet to prove himself.

Bayern have reached an agreement to sign Alex from Chelsea.

BUT will make a final bid for Boateng according to German reports.

Personally I'd tell Bayern to do one until they learn a little respect - recent comments were pathetic and wholly inaccurate.

LoveCity said:
Bayern have reached an agreement to sign Alex from Chelsea.

BUT will make a final bid for Boateng according to German reports.

sounds like a ultimatum

ooooooh

fairyfeet said:
Boateng looks happy enough in the videos from the training camp anyway so sod em.
I have to say that I've only seen the one article with statements from him (and the translation was debated heavily.) I've never had the impression he's unhappy, just that a move to Bayern is something he would love. Nothing wrong with that to be honest.

fairyfeet said:
Boateng looks happy enough in the videos from the training camp anyway so sod em.

Cool, good news for me. If anyone watched and remembers the world cup, Jerome Boateng was class, absolutely class. His technicality as an attacking defender really mirrored Vincent Kompany ( who is, in my opinion, one of the top 3 in the world).
He's got height, pace, ambidextrous, astonishing attacking technicality for a Center-back and he can play ANYWHERE across the defensive line. Yeah, he's not the finished article but, who is these days?
He's been quoted as saying he wants to leave but if he does want to leave, I think city shouldn't sell him for any less than £16m, (look at phil jones).

zangatangring said:
fairyfeet said:

Cool, good news for me. If anyone watched and remembers the world cup, Jerome Boateng was class, absolutely class. His technicality as an attacking defender really mirrored Vincent Kompany ( who is, in my opinion, one of the top 3 in the world).
He's got height, pace, ambidextrous, astonishing attacking technicality for a Center-back and he can play ANYWHERE across the defensive line. Yeah, he's not the finished article but, who is these days?
He's been quoted as saying he wants to leave but if he does want to leave, I think city shouldn't sell him for any less than £16m, (look at phil jones).
are we not gonna suffer from too many defenders now? we have 2 right backs and 2 left backs... but we have 6 centre backs! surely we dont need that many... 4 or 5 would do...

i think boateng will end up going. i think city already knew that and thats why we bought savic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.