Boateng

Lucky Toma said:
He's just turned 22 mate. For a defender he's got years ahead of him where he will improve on so many aspects of his game. But what worries me at this point is that some of his noticable weaknesses seem to be on the technical side. Areas of his game that I was led to believe that he was superb at.

I believe - at this point (I stress this bit) - that he's been vastly over-hyped by blues who have not seen a great deal of him before he came to the club.

Smithy, I am not 'on' him. I am making an initial assessment of a City player after seeing him now for ten or so games. On an internet forum, not screaming abuse at him from the stands.
And I am perfectly willing - and hopeful - of changing that assessment as the season goes on.

10 games?

you mean 2 and a half?

i thought he made some important/tackles interceptions today, but my only issue is he does seem to pass the ball to the wrong person a bit... but hopefully that will improve.

Lucky Toma said:
Four games so you're much closer. Its late and annoyingly I initially wrote 'five or so' then changed it. My excuse is that the booze has turned to a headache. Bed for me.
No excuse think on in future before slaggin one of us.

You should never judge a player until their second season.

I can remember being a bit dubious about the Goat at first and what a legend he became.

Boateng looks shite. He looks like a worse Micah Richards.

As for Balotelli, he looks like he's just rode in on a big fucking horse (whichever way you want to exercise that expression). Arrogant bastard.

Boateng made one serious mistake when Chamakh raped him on the flank, other than that, didnt notice much. Djourou on the other hand did his best to give City a helping hand

nashark said:
As for Balotelli, he looks like he's just rode in on a big fucking horse (whichever way you want to exercise that expression). Arrogant bastard.
There is only one arrogant bastard here. I suggest you find a mirror and take a look.

lionheart said:
nashark said:
There is only one arrogant bastard here. I suggest you find a mirror and take a look.

Why am I the arrogant bastard?

Balotelli is obviously a dickhead (regardless of how talented he may be). Look at his antics at Inter. The behaviour of a dickhead.

He need time to settle. This is not the player in the Football Manager game, this is the real human, his life is not just be only on the pitch, there's much more than that. Get real...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.