Bob Dylan

Interestingly the latest release on Spotify is an outtake from Infidels called 'Too Late'
It's a cracking track btw

Does sound a bit iffy, I suppose he can just deny everything, how anything
can be proved after so long, I dont know, all he has to say is.

''It Ain't Me You're Lookin' for Babe.''

Obviously a lot less famous but didn’t a similar thing happen to Roy Harper a few years back? Someone tried to get some cash out of him from an alleged transgression in the 60s and it turned out to be total nonsense, just someone on a blag.

how on earth do they go about trying to investigate an incident like this 56 years ago ?
I don't know they will.

I live in a world as bizarre as it may be that you are innocent until proven guilty.

if this was a footballer Ric wouldn't allow us to discuss this matter I would suggest.

The early data suggests Robert was in England at the time this person or people on her behalf suggest the incident took place many miles away.

We had a politician in the senior cabinet accused of raping someone who had committed suicide and when the detail came to light it became obvious that the accusations were false but most of the media had him hung drawn and quartered and despite police deciding not to proceed with an investigation mud sticks.

We are getting to the stage blue hammer where I could accuse you of committing a rape with no evidence to support it and you have to prove your innocence.
Didn’t PJ Proby marry a twelve yr old girl if any one remembers him, I’m trying to remember the songs, he was locked op I think…
The killer married his 13 year old cousin but hey its the south of the USA where you were a old maid if you were not hitched by the time you could learn to read the marriage certificate.

The dodgy cult of the 'schoolie' lasted well into the 80.s,,wonder how many plays ' Mary of the 4th form...Boomtown Rats gets these days?..
Several prominent Labour MP's (amongst others) supported the notorious P.I.E in the seventies. which they considered just another branch of Gay Liberation rights.
We also had a resataurant in Mcr 'School Days' where young women waitresses dressed like St Trinians....even the St Trinians films were loaded with innuendo.
All this aside from the Cortinas revving engines outside the girls schools for ' lifts home;.
All highly dubious and society wide. rock stars were pretty much all at it. Witness the Blind Faith album cover!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.