Bobb injured in training | Fractured leg confirmed (p 5)

It’s odd a fracture can mean a break, but it can also just mean a crack.Maybe medically there is no such thing as a ‘broken leg’ just different degrees of fractures.
Any break in the cortex of a bone is a fracture. HC professionals wouldn’t use the term break unless talking to a patient maybe.

Fracturing news.

No point arguing semantics. Bobb is obviously going to have to take a fracture from the first team and anyone getting frustrated by his injury, should probably take a fracture from this thread for a while.

Just to clear things up:

A “fracture” is less serious than a break but more serious than a contusion, which itself is less serious than a hairline but more serious than a spur, though it can sometimes fall somewhere in the niggle spectrum, just outside of the severe continuum, as long as there is no compound element, in which case it could be much more serious than a crack but still not as concerning as a radial explosion.

At any rate, here’s to a speedy recovery for Oscar!

FFS Oscar was gonna be the one to get bums off seats this season just bad luck and like grealish another injury I just hope this isn’t a spate of injuries that can happen for teams sometimes,as we don’t have that big of a squad..

hairline, green stick are types of fractures, compound is where a bone is in two or more pieces, a far more serious injury, can tear through muscle and he would not be walking on it. "Broken leg" Is a catch-all.

Patience surely is a silly suggestion in social media times,
but normally you wait for proper info before assessing the consequences.

We don't even know what exactly happened ffs.

"Back before end of 2024" tells me enough I need to know.

Come back stronger, Oscar, you wonderful lad!

FFS Oscar was gonna be the one to get bums off seats this season just bad luck and like grealish another injury I just hope this isn’t a spate of injuries that can happen for teams sometimes,as we don’t have that big of a squad..
But I was informed by TalkSport that we have the biggest squad in the league?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.