Bobb injured in training | Fractured leg confirmed (p 5)

Shocking news and huge blow to the player and us, especially in the early part of the season with the player flying in pre-season.

Long term also a possible worry with this injury and the style of the player, lets hope for a quick and long term recovery.

Last edited:
hairline, green stick are types of fractures, compound is where a bone is in two or more pieces, a far more serious injury, can tear through muscle and he would not be walking on it. "Broken leg" Is a catch-all.
A compound fracture (also called opened fracture) is a fracture that is going through the skin (fractured bones go through the skin, not only the muscle, and cause an associated wound). It is opposite to “simple” or “closed” fracture in which the skin above the fracture is intact. In summary, compound fracture is not related to the number of the pieces of the broken bone. Compound fractures are sometimes more difficult to cure and heal because they are more prone to infection through the wound in the skin.

I will wait for the official confirmation as to the type of fracture it is, if the news is ever given. It is a shame as Oscar was flying, and looked a shoe-in for increased game time. I was looking forward to watching him shine as I believe that he is a top-tier prospect. Still, elite sport is fraught with risk, and many who go on to achieve greatness have some difficulties on their journey. Best wishes, Oscar, the fans are right with you.

Just woke up to this
How do you fucking break a leg in training? Fuck me , unbelievable..

Not really. At training the intensity is often very high. Nearly as high as playing an actual match. It needs to anyways and my guess is in this time of building up the platform for the rest of the season, the intensity is huge.

Shit news whatsoever for the lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.