Bobbys ad in today's MEN

blueste41 said:
harry the plumber said:
BillyShears said:
Hahahaha. The absolute height of ego and vanity. A picture of himself, stood behind the three trophies he won. I wish I wasn't so cynical as to wonder whether it isn't just one more 'fuck you' to the club.
harry the plumber said:
BillyShears said:
Really can't wait for the new man to be in charge so Mancini can be consigned to history.

I think you might need your ear plugs tomorrow Billy.
It really is weird how people can turn thank you into fuck you.

As oppose to the actions of a man who achieved so much and was treated disgracefully and didn't get the opportunity to say goodbye?
Treated disgracefully?

This is football and managers get the sack. He's been very well rewarded and leaves with his reputation enhanced.

The fans think one thing because for 3 years he was the public image of the club, but the players think another. And that's why he's lost his job. If City thought he could continue his success he'd still be here.

You can support the team while still paying respect and appreciation for someone that contributed to our successes.

Have you sung the Uwe song, or drink a drink, or Feed the Goat in recent times?

Only theeese

strongbowholic said:
Re Billy's post.

If you are saying he should ignore this thread, then fine but why not ignore his post? If you think he is doing it for a reaction, then are you not complicit by giving him that reaction?

As for the point Billy raises, whilst raised in the way they were, they are valid. Is it not beyond the wit of a very political person to have ulterior motives for some if not all of their actions?

That said, and this is for Billy, do you not think by doing this Mancini has out manoeuvred City? Does that not demonstrate again our PR dept is inept and fucking sadly lacking?

I will take Bob's ad as I think it is meant, which is a genuine thanks to us all and will continue to hold a torch for him!

Strongbow, i'd prefer Billy to come on himself. Whatever your viewpoint on the ex Manager and whatever the motives for the Mancini advert he still commands our respect for the Trophies he won us. That's al,l shouldn't be turned into anything else should it?

moomba said:
Marvin said:
TGR said:
Maybe if the club did - then the supporters would.
I'll be supporting the team on Sunday and not a manager who has now left.

No point in running him down or up. Sadly his era at City is over.

Brian Kidd's Blue and White Army!

You can support the team while still paying respect and appreciation for someone that contributed to our successes.

Have you sung the Uwe song, or drink a drink, or Feed the Goat in recent times?
They weren't sacked

Because it's divisive, I'd prefer to concentrate on getting behind City for the last game.

strongbowholic said:
Re Billy's post.

If you are saying he should ignore this thread, then fine but why not ignore his post? If you think he is doing it for a reaction, then are you not complicit by giving him that reaction?

As for the point Billy raises, whilst raised in the way they were, they are valid. Is it not beyond the wit of a very political person to have ulterior motives for some if not all of their actions?

That said, and this is for Billy, do you not think by doing this Mancini has out manoeuvred City? Does that not demonstrate again our PR dept is inept and fucking sadly lacking?

I will take Bob's ad as I think it is meant, which is a genuine thanks to us all and will continue to hold a torch for him!

billy is entitled to say what he likes, but by the same token people are allowed to see what they like in response

Class act and that brought a tear to the eye.
He gave us some of the greatest moments I can remember in my 44 years of watching my beloved team.
I'll be singing his name tomorrow, as a "thank you" to the man, but not as a "fuck you" to the board.
And let's not go the way of Chelsea fans and start giving Bobby's successor a load of shit.
The club comes first, always.
Grazie Roberto and good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.