Bobbys ad in today's MEN

The cookie monster said:
Skashion said:
mostonbluemark said:
At last the true vitriol for the man comes to the fore.
It already has. He's on record that he doesn't like the man:

BillyShears said:
If Mancini fucks off back to Italy I'll give him whatever he wants ... ;)

Amazing how much I dislike the man ... I sometimes think coming on Bluemoon doesn't help. Every time I warm to him, someone somewhere will challenge my general views of him, and I'll have to justify them. Then I just get angry again that a mercenary like him ended up working for owners as respectful and classy as the ones we have!

Anyway ... I think one way or another the next few months will bare out what the future holds for Sideshow Bob and in turn for our beloved City.
He said that five months ago

It must of been a painful three n half years for you billy seeing bobbys success..

IIRC the guys hated every single manager we've had going all the way back to Sven. Honestly i can't think of a time Billyshears has ever backed a manager maybe Hughes for the first couple of months begrudgingly and that's it.

Thanks Bobby Manc, it doesn't matter what people are saying you will always be remembered for bringing trophies back to MCFC in 35/44 years. It doesn't matter how he did it, HE DID IT. THXS.

wonder if fans will be banned from bringing that poster into the ground and holding it aloft for the first rendition of "mancini.........
just saying.

As a gradual convert to the ranks of outerism ( much ranker than i realised}, i was swayed by tactics. How could it be different, RM and i are on different planets socially, how can you 'hate' someone you dont know personally ? Apparently some can. Oh well

coleridge said:
How about we all show a bit of class ourselves and STFU?

Cheers Bobby. Thanks for the memories and the best of luck.

See, easy, wasn't it?

Totally agree.<br /><br />-- Sat May 18, 2013 11:45 am --<br /><br />
cibaman said:
Showed it to my wife, who's not interested in football. Asked her what she thought. "That's really lovely, what a nice thing to do". And she can be a bit of a cynic.

Nice one Cibaman. Do you have all those Polish lagers ready for the journey up tomorrow !

Lancet Fluke said:
Maintainin said:
[bigimg]http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/VA53vzA9JmL87HTJZyw74A--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTU5Nw--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptussowexperts/BKh8cCnCIAMgAj7.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://24.media.tumblr.com/f5b07ed7b89834b85de39dc283df5757/tumblr_mh4k0yVNRD1ribnwko1_500.gif[/bigimg]

Sums it up for me as well.

I can't even remember in what context I was being quoted on the previous page of this thread.

All I know is that I am not the sentimental type and so, as I said, I would neither feel sorry for Bobby nor wish him ill. I gave up taking anything personally back in the halcyon days of Swales Out. To paraphrase myself, football has moved on and so should we.

Anyway, is it Chuckle Vision time yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.