Bobbys ad in today's MEN

The Future's Blue said:
One thing that I'm reading from this thread is that certain people can't even leave Mancini to take some plaudits. Inflamatory comments, attacking the other posters, all in a bid to do the medias job and paint him in a bad light while the majority, it seems, just want to say thanks, how it was a classy act and wish him well for the future.

I don't know if it is to set the agenda for future post counts but I am of the opinion that it will lead to people becoming more entrenched in their opinions and will make it very hard for the new man coming in. Fans who have been disgruntled by this may turn to tit-for-tat, just like those who wanted Mancini sacked after the Arsenal game.

All's I will say is that Mancini did a cracking job and for that, I'm truly greatful.

He wasn't up to it and got rightly sacked. Get over it. I don't think you lot are even that upset about the sacking, it's the fact that the likes of BS and DD have been proven right that's really sticking in your craw. As for Mancini fans turning on the new manager, well you'll all look like even sillier than you do now when Pellegrini proves what this squad can do with a top quality manager in charge. Can't wait for next season.

jauganaut said:
zeven said:
BillyShears said:
Hahahaha. The absolute height of ego and vanity. A picture of himself, stood behind the three trophies he won. I wish I wasn't so cynical as to wonder whether it isn't just one more 'fuck you' to the club.

Really can't wait for the new man to be in charge so Mancini can be consigned to history.
Why the need to post in this thread at all? when you hate him that much. You really must be a sad person in life.

I just wonder, how can anyone dislike a person who only wanted the best for city so damn much? you seem to hate they guy more than the media the rag anything. its seems you are in a sad state of mind. I do honestly feel sorry for you (not in sarcastic way)

Its may be because he is exactly what he is accusing Mancini of being.
He is trying to get attention without any intelligent contribution.
Anyone comparing that half-witted post to Roberto's show of class can easily tell which one is vain and which character is the egoist.
Don't throw stones....
billy fucking shears the biggest attention seeking member of blue moon along with dd if we appointed them 2 we would win everything

Roberto-Mancini-001_zpsd1b42d4f.jpg

marvellous

sky tot said:
dario2739 said:
Class... wonderful gesture from Roberto. Such a shame we can't say goodbye to him in person!
Be great to draw the next team he manages in the Champs league.

If he goes on to manage Napoli I think that'd be pretty much the perfect game. Love City onviously and have a quite a fondness for Napoli as our first ever CL opponent, nice colour for a kit and the most exciting attacking football anyone's brought to the Etihad.

George Hannah said:
Roberto-Mancini-001_zpsd1b42d4f.jpg

marvellous

I think the true genius of this ad is that he paid £5,000 to place it in the Manchester Evening News and every other national paper is also giving it coverage for free! Clever.

Mancini really appreciates the fans support and acknowledge the contribution to success. There needs to be an unshakable bond between the manager, the fans and the players for the club to be successful and win trophies it's a shame that the one between him and players have broken. Mancini is who he is he can't change his personality. He will mellow one day, he'll continue to be successful where he goes.

That's very cool of him.

My wife is a bit aggravated he won't be in St. Louis next week. That's what she was looking forward to the most. Think she has a bit of a crush.

call him what you want but i loved the guy he is one of the main reasons we were champions and ended all them years without a trophy,he has set in stone a platform to build on to further greater success,he will always be in my heart il never forget what he has done for me as a long suffering supporter,thank you roberto good luck legend in manchester forever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.