Bobbys ad in today's MEN

FantasyIreland said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Are you really a City fan?

I'm not a Mancini fan,and the more I learn,the more that increases.

You can dress the Monaco incident it up all you want,i'm of a differing opinion,he was feathering his own nest at a time his focus should have been solely here.........the man is an egomaniac,he doesn't care for anyone else and was a growing cancer on our club.

Like most of the players,i'm very happy he has gone.

It took 3 n halfs years for your wish to be granted,you can hate no more
To carry that grudge this long because your hero hughes was sacked and replaced with bob was pretty sad tbh..

The cookie monster said:
FantasyIreland said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Are you really a City fan?

I'm not a Mancini fan,and the more I learn,the more that increases.

You can dress the Monaco incident it up all you want,i'm of a differing opinion,he was feathering his own nest at a time his focus should have been solely here.........the man is an egomaniac,he doesn't care for anyone else and was a growing cancer on our club.

Like most of the players,i'm very happy he has gone.

It took 3 n halfs years for your wish to be granted,you can hate no more
To carry that grudge this long because your hero hughes was sacked and replaced with bob was pretty sad tbh..

was his hero really hughes?

I wasn't Mancini's biggest fan and saying that I still feel a sadness that he has gone. Thank you and good luck wherever you now go. Pure Class for thanking the fans !

BoyBlue_1985 said:
jay_mcfc said:
BillyShears said:
Hahahaha. The absolute height of ego and vanity. A picture of himself, stood behind the three trophies he won. I wish I wasn't so cynical as to wonder whether it isn't just one more 'fuck you' to the club.

Really can't wait for the new man to be in charge so Mancini can be consigned to history.

No need for that at all.

Do you not think he might want to say thanks to the fans that sang his name so loud and proud at Wembley and at Reading?

And imo he has every right to have a go back at the club after the way his name has been dragged through the mud these past few days (obviously some of it might be true but still not necessary). Whether you like it or not the vast majority of City fans backed him and sang his name with gusto. If this is his way of saying thank you for that then so be it.

Finally, even if it is typical of his arrogance, if it puts a smile on 90% of City fans faces then good on him.

99% of us wish him all the best and thank him for what he has done.

Umm I dont remember anyone singing at Wembley at all

You must have been shitfaced then because I heard it

bobmcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
jay_mcfc said:
No need for that at all.

Do you not think he might want to say thanks to the fans that sang his name so loud and proud at Wembley and at Reading?

And imo he has every right to have a go back at the club after the way his name has been dragged through the mud these past few days (obviously some of it might be true but still not necessary). Whether you like it or not the vast majority of City fans backed him and sang his name with gusto. If this is his way of saying thank you for that then so be it.

Finally, even if it is typical of his arrogance, if it puts a smile on 90% of City fans faces then good on him.

If you were there then you heard it.

TGR said:
bobmcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

If you were there then you heard it.

it was sang loud and proud from the off

we all knew what the sub-text to the game was

there were no doubts about what/who the majority of fans wanted

sadly we didn't get that

so now we wait and see how things pan out

All class from Mancini.

The image of him running around once we clinched the title will never be erased from my mind.

Forever a City legend.

bobmcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
jay_mcfc said:
No need for that at all.

Truly shitfaced Id imagine..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.