Bobbys ad in today's MEN

hgblue said:
The Future's Blue said:
One thing that I'm reading from this thread is that certain people can't even leave Mancini to take some plaudits. Inflamatory comments, attacking the other posters, all in a bid to do the medias job and paint him in a bad light while the majority, it seems, just want to say thanks, how it was a classy act and wish him well for the future.

I don't know if it is to set the agenda for future post counts but I am of the opinion that it will lead to people becoming more entrenched in their opinions and will make it very hard for the new man coming in. Fans who have been disgruntled by this may turn to tit-for-tat, just like those who wanted Mancini sacked after the Arsenal game.

All's I will say is that Mancini did a cracking job and for that, I'm truly greatful.

He wasn't up to it and got rightly sacked. Get over it. I don't think you lot are even that upset about the sacking, it's the fact that the likes of BS and DD have been proven right that's really sticking in your craw. As for Mancini fans turning on the new manager, well you'll all look like even sillier than you do now when Pellegrini proves what this squad can do with a top quality manager in charge. Can't wait for next season.

YCMIU

No true Blue is going to turn on the new manager because of loyalty to Bobby. We're all loyal to City. If the new manager - whoever it may be - doesn't hit the ground running, I'd expect him to get the heave-ho from the job far quicker and more spectacularly than happened with Bobby - the most successful manager Manchester City have ever had.

As for DD and BS - How have they been proven right? As I recall, they wanted us to get either Joke Morono or Pip Gorgonzola in. They had no 'plan C'. DD is a nasty pece of work, and BS is just a young boy wumming. Little men with laptops.

Mancini doesn't need to run the bullshit smear campaign coming from most like Vicky Kloss. He said few words and launch bomb in the direction of City PR and buried their attacks.

He did not have to place the ad - the fact that he chose to do so speaks volumes for the man. I wish him well in all that he does and trust that he knows that he was truly loved by the majority of City fans.

Lavinda Past said:
hgblue said:
The Future's Blue said:
One thing that I'm reading from this thread is that certain people can't even leave Mancini to take some plaudits. Inflamatory comments, attacking the other posters, all in a bid to do the medias job and paint him in a bad light while the majority, it seems, just want to say thanks, how it was a classy act and wish him well for the future.

I don't know if it is to set the agenda for future post counts but I am of the opinion that it will lead to people becoming more entrenched in their opinions and will make it very hard for the new man coming in. Fans who have been disgruntled by this may turn to tit-for-tat, just like those who wanted Mancini sacked after the Arsenal game.

All's I will say is that Mancini did a cracking job and for that, I'm truly greatful.

He wasn't up to it and got rightly sacked. Get over it. I don't think you lot are even that upset about the sacking, it's the fact that the likes of BS and DD have been proven right that's really sticking in your craw. As for Mancini fans turning on the new manager, well you'll all look like even sillier than you do now when Pellegrini proves what this squad can do with a top quality manager in charge. Can't wait for next season.

YCMIU

What a thick twat you are hg. No true Blue is going to turn on the new manager because of loyalty to Bobby. We're all loyal to City. If the new manager - whoever it may be - doesn't hit the ground running, I'd expect him to get the heave-ho from the job far quicker and more spectacularly than happened with Bobby - the most successful manager Manchester City have ever had.

As for DD and BS - How have they been proven right? As I recall, they wanted us to get either Joke Morono or Pip Gorgonzola in. They had no 'plan C'. DD is a nasty pece of work, and BS is just a young boy wumming. Little men with laptops.

Did you even read the post I was responding to before you got on your high horse? You know, the one that talks about fans 'being entrenched in their opinions', and 'making it very hard for the new man coming in', and 'fans who have been disgruntled turning to tit for tat'. How have DD and BS been proven right? Oh I don't know, maybe the bit where they told you all Mancini's shortcomings would end up with him getting his marching orders? And you have the nerve to call me a thick twat. Jesus wept.

hgblue said:
Lavinda Past said:
hgblue said:

YCMIU

What a thick twat you are hg. No true Blue is going to turn on the new manager because of loyalty to Bobby. We're all loyal to City. If the new manager - whoever it may be - doesn't hit the ground running, I'd expect him to get the heave-ho from the job far quicker and more spectacularly than happened with Bobby - the most successful manager Manchester City have ever had.

Did you even read the post I was responding to before you got on your high horse? You know, the one that talks about fans 'being entrenched in their opinions', and 'making it very hard for the new man coming in', and 'fans who have been disgruntled turning to tit for tat'. How have DD and BS been proven right? Oh I don't know, maybe the bit where they told you all Mancini's shortcomings would end up with him getting his marching orders? And you have the nerve to call me a thick twat. Jesus wept.

The next manager to come in will have short comings, and will get sacked, resign, or come to the end of his contract in possible 2 or 3 years time. Will I be proven right?

To be honest I find this Mancini ad a little bit creepy. For me he was always a very aloof and cold type of person and this sudden display of warmth makes me feel uneasy. If it is a dig at City......only he knows that but, unfortunately, this is getting a lot of attention around the world which is a shame and not good for City.

All that aside I wish him all the best for his future career.

grim up north said:
hgblue said:
Lavinda Past said:
YCMIU

The next manager to come in will have short comings, and will get sacked, resign, or come to the end of his contract in possible 2 or 3 years time. Will I be proven right?
he,l have to finish higher than second and win a cup otherwise whats the point.all im hearing is pellagrini will work better and get more out of the players,well thats all well and good but if he say finishes 3rd or 4th and doesnt win a trophy which is likely then what?he,l have to be sacked

br62 said:
To be honest I find this Mancini ad a little bit creepy. For me he was always a very aloof and cold type of person and this sudden display of warmth makes me feel uneasy. If it is a dig at City......only he knows that but, unfortunately, this is getting a lot of attention around the world which is a shame and not good for City.

All that aside I wish him all the best for his future career.

The fans sang his name he acknowledged it at the game, just reciprocation<br /><br />-- Sat May 18, 2013 2:41 pm --<br /><br />
simon31goat said:
grim up north said:
hgblue said:

he,l have to finish higher than second and win a cup otherwise whats the point.all im hearing is pellagrini will work better and get more out of the players,well thats all well and good but if he say finishes 3rd or 4th and doesnt win a trophy which is likely then what?he,l have to be sacked

My point was the poster was claiming DD told us so. For three years he banged on about it and was finally proven right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.