Bobby's problem

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
Ducado said:
Will all be forgotten about if we have a resounding win tomorrow!

It's the way we roll

on the card is most likely a draw. or even a defeat. players will heavily pay Wednesday evening effort .

What effort ???????? Wednesday was the least hard working City side i've seen in literally years.
literally in days Billy
they weren't exactly pushing themselves against Villa the week before

his problem is he's managing shite at the moment, really shite, he didn't pick his best team v arsenal dortmund or villa so what trophy is he going for ????? try and win one with your strongest 11 please, think his master plan is to pick a mixture in all comps to ensure we don't win any and at the same time piss all the players off, no tevez v arsenal or dortmund wtf, what is he trying to do to us ? the things he has done i cant understand, and im can't understand people saying nasty needs game time to learn yeah ok but not in your biggest game of the season, this year lescott kompany in all big games and tevez, people posting asking whats wrong with kompany ? are they mad its obvious hes had his best partner for last to years taken away, he had to go to madrid and worry about a 19 year old kid and an old slow maicon, bobbys problem ? citys problem is bobby nothing wrong with players or squad although he trying to create one buy selling better players than he buys, ( not a good idea ) im 34 so from what ive seen tevez is the best centre forward we have ever had and he leaves him out in his hardest games, crazy, if the manager of my team thinks dzeko is a better player than tevez i dont want him

i put it down to the constant change of formation, wouldn't mind the back 4 being changed to a back 5, not a back 3. However, with a back 5 it means one of the attacking players is dropped so just stick with the reliable 4.
The 4-2-3-1 seemed reliable also, this has already been shown with the last 3 or 4 games of last season. When on defense, nasri and silva became wingers and dropped back to help the full backs, not once have i seen that this season, then with the two anchor men for the protection to the defence it worked well. I think missing barry and yaya in that holding midfield has let more shots on target for the opposition which normally leads to one of joe hart's brilliant saves, but even from this, opposition has scored against us from corners (arsenal @ home) The full backs have also been skinned so many times this season and left for the dead as they are defending on their own with no support, compared to last season with nasri and silva tracking back. I'm not blaming any of the players, i just think this formation won us the league and should not be changed.

Found it interesting to hear Neville say:

"Aguero should round the keeper, Weidenfeller rushes out every chance he gets. City should know this about Weidenfeller."

Twice Aguero had the chance to round the keeper, twice he took the shot instead. And since Weidenfeller had rushed Aguero, Weidenfeller effectively cut off the angles both times.

Mancio said:
Ducado said:
Will all be forgotten about if we have a resounding win tomorrow!

It's the way we roll

on the card is most likely a draw. or even a defeat. players will heavily pay Wednesday evening effort .
I'm quite sure an emphatic win against Sunderland tomorrow will be the launch pad to Premier & Champions League Titles together with an FA Cup Final in which we defeat the dark side 10-0.

SWP's back said:
True I remember both Vidic and Evra looking like lost sheep for their first 8 or 9 games.

Spot on there! I remember even our Trevor Sinclair had Evra chasing shadows in the derby,lol!

sorry new to this and dont know how to directly answer someones post so just keep putting new one up, I'm just saying its won't be the end of the world if he goes cos from what im seeing its going badly wrong and maybe b4 to much damage is done, do you really think hes the best manager we've had in 44 years just cos he won league ? it just so happens that hes the one who had 500 million to spend hey, we dont need a genius just someone who knows football and keeps players happy, tevez 28 yaya 29 lets not waste having these players at the club and make the most of them, done right this team can do great things im sure of it, everyone knows or knew yaya silva agureo were top players it doesn't make him a mastermind, look at the ones you had or at least id never heard of kolarov, boetang, savic, thats a lot of money not much and ok ive heard of rodwell and sinclair, look at the ones you hadnt heard of hughes bought kompany zaba dejong, all 3 for what the price of rodwell and sinclair ? not far off anyway, hart zaba kompany lescott clichy silva dejong/barry/milner ya ya tevez aqureo, if you wouldnt of preferred that team v arsenal and dortmund let me know cos it was possible but mancini made it not

Free Ian Brown said:
Part of the problem is we over-rate some of our players and under-rate some of the European teams players who have been playing CL football for donkeys.

How many of our players are actually better than Dortmunds or Madrids? Ok so the odd one would get in no danger (Hart, Yaya) but would you really notice if we swapped Kompany for Hummels or Pepe, or if we swapped Silva for Goetze or Ozil? No.

And we don't have anyone with the pace to turn a defence, they are very happy watching us play tippy tappy in front of them. Someone such as Bale or dare I say it Valencia is exactly what we need to put teams on the back foot.

This, we seem to be the only top team without a good bit of pace.

J3SUS said:
Free Ian Brown said:
Part of the problem is we over-rate some of our players and under-rate some of the European teams players who have been playing CL football for donkeys.

How many of our players are actually better than Dortmunds or Madrids? Ok so the odd one would get in no danger (Hart, Yaya) but would you really notice if we swapped Kompany for Hummels or Pepe, or if we swapped Silva for Goetze or Ozil? No.

And we don't have anyone with the pace to turn a defence, they are very happy watching us play tippy tappy in front of them. Someone such as Bale or dare I say it Valencia is exactly what we need to put teams on the back foot.

I like Bobby a lot.. but sadly i think he overrates us as well.. Fact of the matter is sometimes we pay top dollar for duds.. and the media makes it seem like we have a 1B squad and such we shud be thrashing every team we meet 99-0 and some of us buy unconsciously..

However our blip is not down to one issue.. its multiple issues.. from transfers to players to tactics to mentality.

-- Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:10 pm --

J3SUS said:
Free Ian Brown said:

I like Bobby a lot.. but sadly i think he overrates us as well.. Fact of the matter is sometimes we pay top dollar for duds.. and the media makes it seem like we have a 1B squad and such we shud be thrashing every team we meet 99-0 and some of us buy unconsciously..

However our blip is not down to one issue.. its multiple issues.. from transfers to players to tactics to mentality.

-- Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:11 pm --

johnny crossan said:
hill1965dvdr2.jpg

He will solve it partly by using this - but the real problem is that he wants to move the team on more quickly than they can cope with. He needs to remember he didn't manage to sign Thiago Silva, De Rossi, Martinez, Bale, Cavani or Van Persie but instead got Nastasic, Garcia, Rodwell and Sinclair. It's back to basics Bob.

True!<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:11 pm --<br /><br />
forevermancity said:
3-5-2
No plan B
Playing yaya too deep

Get it sorted Mancini

3-5-2 IS our plan B!!

bluemc1 said:
sorry new to this and dont know how to directly answer someones post so just keep putting new one up, I'm just saying its won't be the end of the world if he goes cos from what im seeing its going badly wrong and maybe b4 to much damage is done, do you really think hes the best manager we've had in 44 years just cos he won league ? it just so happens that hes the one who had 500 million to spend hey, we dont need a genius just someone who knows football and keeps players happy, tevez 28 yaya 29 lets not waste having these players at the club and make the most of them, done right this team can do great things im sure of it, everyone knows or knew yaya silva agureo were top players it doesn't make him a mastermind, look at the ones you had or at least id never heard of kolarov, boetang, savic, thats a lot of money not much and ok ive heard of rodwell and sinclair, look at the ones you hadnt heard of hughes bought kompany zaba dejong, all 3 for what the price of rodwell and sinclair ? not far off anyway, hart zaba kompany lescott clichy silva dejong/barry/milner ya ya tevez aqureo, if you wouldnt of preferred that team v arsenal and dortmund let me know cos it was possible but mancini made it not
maybe we should get this hughes fellow you speak of

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.