Body Scanner, Manchester Airport

scowy68 said:
Their is also a more foolproof way of ensuring passenger safety aboard airlines.Stop fucking sending troops into god forsaken Muslim countries murdering every fucker in sight!

afuckingreed..<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:08 pm --<br /><br />What pisses me off at the airport is they make you walk through the fag shop but don't have a smokers lounge. Bastards.

stonerblue said:
scowy68 said:
Their is also a more foolproof way of ensuring passenger safety aboard airlines.Stop fucking sending troops into god forsaken Muslim countries murdering every fucker in sight!

afuckingreed..

-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:08 pm --

What pisses me off at the airport is they make you walk through the fag shop but don't have a smokers lounge. Bastards.
How to offend non swearers, the Gay and Lesbian community, cancer sufferers and one parent families in 23 words. Stoner lad, what have you done?

DTeacher said:
rickmcfc said:
I think its a great idea. If you have nothing to hide then whats the problem??? Im glad they refused to fly, give it a few weeks and they will have put some racial claim in.

Know them personally, do you? Or just your own racist outlook kicking in?

"Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslim"

Are they?

Or is that just what they taught you at the latest rally?

Thick prick.

As regards to them complaining, it would have not suprised me if they had of complainded to the authoties about their "human rights" being affected.

Secondly, its not what the latest rally told me, its what sky, bbc, cnn, itv news programs tell us all, but let me guess you choose not to hear that bit. The scumbags who murdered over 6000 people on september 11th and those who also murdered 52 innocent people in London, were all muslims, so dont try to make claim they were not. Here is a little snip from wikipedia, the 2nd sentence confirms what i have just said, and i will state it again, not all muslims are terrorist's, but all terrorists are muslim.

The 7 July 2005 London bombings, also known as 7/7, were a series of coordinated suicide attacks on London's public transport system during the morning rush hour. The bombings were carried out by four British Muslim men, three of Pakistani and one of Jamaican descent, who were motivated by Britain's involvement in the Iraq War.

At 08:50, three bombs exploded within fifty seconds of each other on three London Underground trains, a fourth exploding an hour later at 09:47 on a double-decker bus in Tavistock Square. The explosions appear to have been caused by home-made organic peroxide-based devices, packed into rucksacks and detonated by the bombers themselves, all four of whom died. 52 other people were killed and around 700 were injured.

rickmcfc said:
i will state it again, not all muslims are terrorist's, but all terrorists are muslim. [/i]

Sorry Rick, that's just utter nonsense. Have a look through this: <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_te ... _incidents</a>

Plus all those convictions in the UK of animal rights headbangers, the guy who dropped a nail-bomb at a gay pub in London etc etc. You said it yourself: it's the media that you think is telling you that all terrorists are Muslim - perhaps the prominence of those reports at the expense of our home-grown nail-bombing psychopaths - but it's just patently not the case.

Look around the world now: ETA, FARC, the Provisional IRA and their loyalist mirrors. They sure as hell ain't Muslim.

rickmcfc said:
DTeacher said:
Are they?

Or is that just what they taught you at the latest rally?

Thick prick.

As regards to them complaining, it would have not suprised me if they had of complainded to the authoties about their "human rights" being affected.

Secondly, its not what the latest rally told me, its what sky, bbc, cnn, itv news programs tell us all, but let me guess you choose not to hear that bit. The scumbags who murdered over 6000 people on september 11th and those who also murdered 52 innocent people in London, were all muslims, so dont try to make claim they were not. Here is a little snip from wikipedia, the 2nd sentence confirms what i have just said, and i will state it again, not all muslims are terrorist's, but all terrorists are muslim.
The 7 July 2005 London bombings, also known as 7/7, were a series of coordinated suicide attacks on London's public transport system during the morning rush hour. The bombings were carried out by four British Muslim men, three of Pakistani and one of Jamaican descent, who were motivated by Britain's involvement in the Iraq War.

At 08:50, three bombs exploded within fifty seconds of each other on three London Underground trains, a fourth exploding an hour later at 09:47 on a double-decker bus in Tavistock Square. The explosions appear to have been caused by home-made organic peroxide-based devices, packed into rucksacks and detonated by the bombers themselves, all four of whom died. 52 other people were killed and around 700 were injured.
Look at Euopean or even British terrorist statistics over the last 50 years and revise that statement because it's offensive and factually incorrect.

rickmcfc said:

1: Feeble attempt at backtracking - it is pretty clear you were having a sly dig about the claim (not that there was one, but hey...)

2: YCNMIU. You think that ALL terrorists are Muslim? That's bollocks and any sensible person knows it. It is NOT what all programmes tell us at all, it is what the BNP and other racist muppets PEDDLE as the truth. Are you trying to say that there are NO other terrorists in the world? You can state it all you like and I could spend hours disproving you, but tbh, I am growing tired of imbeciles who don't possess a brain cell, so think what you like - it doesn't make you correct.

3: Learn to spell, you illiterate fool.

Prestwich_Blue said:
scowy68 said:

Remind me which godforsaken Muslim country we'd sent troops into before the 11 September 2001?

I don't know. Gulf war perhaps? Troops stationed in Saudia Arabia ever since. Propping up unpopular dictators and military and financial support for Israel doesn't help either. Sanctions which killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis. The U.S. has made a lot of mistakes in the region.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.