Body Scanner, Manchester Airport

wolfie1988 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Well the problem is that some employee will be sat there and will be able to see you as good as naked

That said, better safe than sorry, it's a no brainer really. I'd rather be humiliated with some part time wanker laughing at a wart on my cock than get blown up by a terrorist on the plane

You've got a wart on your cock Al??

Don't pretend you don't know...

From the Press Association:

An airport worker allegedly caught ogling images of a female colleague in a full-body scanner faces the sack after being given a police warning for harassment.

The Heathrow worker, 25-year-old John Laker, allegedly made lewd remarks to colleague Jo Margetson, 29, after she entered an X-ray machine by mistake. She reported the matter to her bosses and to police.

A spokeswoman for BAA, which runs Heathrow, said: "We treat any allegations of inappropriate behaviour or misuse of security equipment very seriously and these claims are investigated thoroughly.

"If these claims are found to be substantiated, we will take appropriate action."

Their introduction has been opposed by some groups who fear the revealing nature of the images the scanners provide could breach people's rights. The question of privacy was raised in a report on airport security by the House of Commons Home Affairs Committee…one of the bodies that has questioned the legality of scanners is the Equality and Human Rights Commission.

Responding to the Home Affairs Committee report, the commission said: "We believe there is a risk that the way body scanning was introduced in UK airports breaches discrimination law, as well as breaching passengers' human right to privacy."

clairepartyring said:
-dabz- said:
While we're on the subject, can anyone tell me the procedure for stopping terrorists at football matches (all leagues) rugby matches, cricket matches, race meetings, trains, high rise buildings, buses, ferrys, cruise ships, schools, shopping centers, gigs, ect?
Remind me again how many people can you get on the average plane and why its such a big deal?
I agree with you dabz,i think the difference is that blowing a plane up kills everybody and is less likely to leave traces of the identity of the terrorists? What gets me is all the prevention at airports etc but if they really wanted to blow up a plane they could stand at the end of the runway or in the beer garden at the pub at the end of the runway and fire a bullet at one of the engines and it would have the same impact?

A bullet would be very unlikely to bring down a jet but a shoulder launched surface to air missile might do the trick unless it's a DHL A300.

scowy68 said:
Their is also a more foolproof way of ensuring passenger safety aboard airlines.Stop fucking sending troops into god forsaken Muslim countries murdering every fucker in sight!

or wage a full scale religious war and threaten to take out Makkah and Madinah with tactical nukes the next time a muslim so much as looks the wrong way.

They want to hold the rest of the world to ransom then we should do the same.

Skashion said:
Looking at some of the posts in here, I don't think we're far away from telescreens.

War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.

What makes you think that telescreens are'nt already here? good post btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.