Body Scanner, Manchester Airport

1: Feeble attempt at backtracking - it is pretty clear you were having a sly dig about the claim (not that there was one, but hey...) All i said was it would not have suprised me if they put in a claim against their human rights, they wouldnt be the first coloured are foreign people in this country to do so would they, that was all i was saying.

2: YCNMIU. You think that ALL terrorists are Muslim? That's bollocks and any sensible person knows it. It is NOT what all programmes tell us at all, it is what the BNP and other racist muppets PEDDLE as the truth. Are you trying to say that there are NO other terrorists in the world? You can state it all you like and I could spend hours disproving you, but tbh, I am growing tired of imbeciles who don't possess a brain cell, so think what you like - it doesn't make you correct. Correct, it doesnt make me correct, its an opinion of mine, we all have them, some disagree others agree. Of course im not saying there are no other terrorists in the world than muslims, but a large portion of them are muslims who read the god forsaken koran. There are good muslims, the majority inface but their are bad ones, which are spreading their hatred to other muslims. Also, one other point, when was the last terrorist attack carried out by Christians???

3: Learn to spell, you illiterate fool.[/quote] Sorry teacher, wasnt aware that you had to spell correctly on here, i will try harder next time

Had this been availble in the 70's, then surely because of what was going on here, it would have been Irish people more likely to be 'targeted' for the scanners....nowadays it's muslim 'types'.....if we suddenly start getting bomb threats from Eskimos, I am sure it will be them targeted.....

So it takes a little longer to scan EVERYONE....so be it. No scan, no flight then for everyone.....stops claims of 'picking on' any one category.

Gaudino said:
Had this been availble in the 70's, then surely because of what was going on here, it would have been Irish people more likely to be 'targeted' for the scanners....nowadays it's muslim 'types'.....if we suddenly start getting bomb threats from Eskimos, I am sure it will be them targeted.....

So it takes a little longer to scan EVERYONE....so be it. No scan, no flight then for everyone.....stops claims of 'picking on' any one category.

Totally agree with you, everyone should be scanned , so what if it takes longer, people will have to get to the airport earlier wont they. If the end result it that no more planes are being hijacked by Muslims extremists and slammed into buildings and other targets then it will have been worth the extra wait at the airport.

i went through it the other day, they all started laughing. i think it was because i had just told a funny joke...come to think of it, i hadn't said a word, WTF?!

BingoBango said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents
That link makes really interesting reading 13 out of 111 terrorist attacks carried out so far this year (at least those documented) were not carried out by, or connected to muslims/islam. Rickmcfc is obviously wrong to say not all muslims etc etc. But to be fair it would seem based on a straw poll of that source if he had said "not all muslims are terrorists but the vast majority of terrorists are muslims" he would seemingly have had a point.

bluemoonmatt said:
BingoBango said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents
That link makes really interesting reading 13 out of 111 terrorist attacks carried out so far this year (at least those documented) were not carried out by, or connected to muslims/islam. Rickmcfc is obviously wrong to say not all muslims etc etc. But to be fair it would seem based on a straw poll of that source if he had said "not all muslims are terrorists but the vast majority of terrorists are muslims" he would seemingly have had a point.

The problem with those lists is that they are often composed of a very restricted definition of terrorism which excludes state terrorism and state-sponsored terrorism. For instance, take the number of civilian casualties in all the wars in which western nations have taken part and you get a very different perspective. In Vietnam alone, civilian deaths mounted up to millions. Take into account sanctions against the Iraqis in the 1990s and you have far more innocent deaths than those killed in thousands of 'terrorist' attacks. What about the state of terror Palestinians live under every single day and Gazans in the world's largest prison? It's terrorism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.