Body Scanner, Manchester Airport

sweynforkbeard said:
ono said:
Love how the word Muslim is in capitals in the original article.
Why would it not be? Wouldn't Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Sikh, Hindu, Zoroastrian, Foil Suit Wearing Lizardarian also be capitalised? Oh-er, well 6 out of 7 wasn't bad.
Foil Suit Wearing Lizardarian would deserve a full article in capitals.

ono said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Why would it not be? Wouldn't Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Sikh, Hindu, Zoroastrian, Foil Suit Wearing Lizardarian also be capitalised? Oh-er, well 6 out of 7 wasn't bad.
Foil Suit Wearing Lizardarian would deserve a full article in capitals.
Yes and in green print with at least 300 exclamation marks scattered amout randomly and 175 words underlined three times in it.

ono said:
billy_big_spuds said:
I think they should scan everyone, not just a select few. That way there is no grounds for complaint.
Longer waiting times i'd imagine. It would cause a lot of trouble.

The US system took about 30 seconds which is more than walking through the current scanners and less than it takes for a body search. they should do some old fashioned time and motion to see if it would cause delays

ono said:
billy_big_spuds said:
I think they should scan everyone, not just a select few. That way there is no grounds for complaint.
Longer waiting times i'd imagine. It would cause a lot of trouble.
Understand that, but I'd be pretty pissed if they pulled me out of the line to scan me. Its almost accusing you. If they telll everyone to get there half an hour early and scan everyone then nobody can complain. What if they pulled out an innocent person to scan, and left a terrorist to board unscanned?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.