Body Scanner, Manchester Airport

clairepartyring said:
-dabz- said:
While we're on the subject, can anyone tell me the procedure for stopping terrorists at football matches (all leagues) rugby matches, cricket matches, race meetings, trains, high rise buildings, buses, ferrys, cruise ships, schools, shopping centers, gigs, ect?
Remind me again how many people can you get on the average plane and why its such a big deal?
I agree with you dabz,i think the difference is that blowing a plane up kills everybody and is less likely to leave traces of the identity of the terrorists? What gets me is all the prevention at airports etc but if they really wanted to blow up a plane they could stand at the end of the runway or in the beer garden at the pub at the end of the runway and fire a bullet at one of the engines and it would have the same impact?
Exactly CPR. I could stand on the approach on Ringway road with a tennis ball and bring down a plane. Its all about nibbling away at your civil liberties. Period.

-dabz- said:
clairepartyring said:
I agree with you dabz,i think the difference is that blowing a plane up kills everybody and is less likely to leave traces of the identity of the terrorists? What gets me is all the prevention at airports etc but if they really wanted to blow up a plane they could stand at the end of the runway or in the beer garden at the pub at the end of the runway and fire a bullet at one of the engines and it would have the same impact?
Exactly CPR. I could stand on the approach on Ringway road with a tennis ball and bring down a plane. Its all about nibbling away at your civil liberties. Period.
Is your serve really that good?

"less likely to leave traces of the identity of the terrorists? "
If that was true, how come within a couple of hours amongst all the carnage of 911 that the so called terrorists suitcase was supposedly found along with his passport? That isn't conspiracy, I remember it being said on tv at the time.

pee dubya said:
-dabz- said:
While we're on the subject, can anyone tell me the procedure for stopping terrorists at football matches (all leagues) rugby matches, cricket matches, race meetings, trains, high rise buildings, buses, ferrys, cruise ships, schools, shopping centers, gigs, ect?
Remind me again how many people can you get on the average plane and why its such a big deal?

Well if you detonate a bomb on a plane it's probably going to kill everyone on board, would have to a pretty massive bomb to kill the same amount of people in any other situation.

To be honest though, I don't understand why they're obsessed with bombs, there'll be simpler ways of killing lots of people.
Your last sentence should lead you to the truth if you can be arsed finding out. Furthermore, have they started putting armed guards on reservoirs and water treatment plants yet? They hadn't the last time I looked.
"Well if you detonate a bomb on a plane it's probably going to kill everyone on board, would have to a pretty massive bomb to kill the same amount of people in any other situation" Not if there is more of them due to lapse "security"

-dabz- said:
pee dubya said:
Well if you detonate a bomb on a plane it's probably going to kill everyone on board, would have to a pretty massive bomb to kill the same amount of people in any other situation.

To be honest though, I don't understand why they're obsessed with bombs, there'll be simpler ways of killing lots of people.
Your last sentence should lead you to the truth if you can be arsed finding out. Furthermore, have they started putting armed guards on reservoirs and water treatment plants yet? They hadn't the last time I looked.
"Well if you detonate a bomb on a plane it's probably going to kill everyone on board, would have to a pretty massive bomb to kill the same amount of people in any other situation" Not if there is more of them due to lapse "security"
As far as I know (from reading the Beano natch) water purity is fairly rigorously monitored. I seem to remember a stringent audit of possible terrorist targets was carried out shortly after 9/11. There have been at least four major plots/attempts to bring down aircraft in flight. Surprised you haven't mentioned that no Jews showed up for work on 9/11 yet-that's where most similarly deluded rantings tend to end up.

-dabz- said:
pee dubya said:

So you think it's a consipracy, is that just in the Western World then yeah? Do you think the Glasgow Airport fuckwits a Government plan as well?

BlueTrueBlue said:
The problem is when they first implimented these machines after the Somalian attempted attack (which by the way was discovered to be a CIA led false-flag operation), the authorities gave the option to passengers refusing the Machines to have the pat-down through security instead. Now there hell-bent on making sure the Public passes through unproven/untested Technology which is not only dangerous, but will also be found to be Militaristic in design if you look at the purpose of their design. Put it simply were Guinea Pigs for Radiation/Gamma-Ray tests, the effects of which will only be known in decades to come.
I would rather walk than fly.

Best post for yonks, nice one mate, is there room for a skinny'n'.

pee dubya said:
-dabz- said:

So you think it's a consipracy, is that just in the Western World then yeah? Do you think the Glasgow Airport fuckwits a Government plan as well?

They will use and do anything to get their legislation pushed through parliament, just for starters try the 90day detention without trial law that is just another nail in the British way of freedom. The Glasgow episode would serve its purpose very well indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.