BOGOF

Great news from the club , have to call them on Monday now as they are closed :)

Yes it's a great offer but let's have it right other clubs will rip the piss out of us as we would them at having to give away tickets for a potentially vital champions league game

dan05delaney said:
City Ruining football ;) superb offer! and credit to the club for doing it, £12.50 for a must win game, I'm hoping for a full stadium! I'm presuming they are selling what would be the normal away section to us also? I'll be getting a couple when I get paid (if there is any left)

I think UEFA insist on those seats not being sold at all when it's a punishment. They're still greyed out on the ticket map.

fathellensbellend said:
if you are on the scheme, you can reserve your extra seat/s online, just grabbed another 2

How did you manage that ?
Just been on line and couldn't find a link to do this. Doing it through my account wanted to charge me £25
Help please.

lancs blue said:
blue12 said:
So am I now entitled to an extra ticket even though I paid for mine about 10 days ago on the cup scheme ?
Supposedly but I just went online to try and get my freebie and it wanted to charge me £25!

Me too. Gonna ring supporters services on monday

Just ordered mine and a mates, £12.50 each, the price it should be to watch football:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.