BOGOF

When is the ticket office open? What are the hours? Tried to find the information on the MCFC website and failed. It's a good offer, I'm on the cup scheme, want to take my dad but will have to relocate to get two tickets next to each other. Want to choose seats near to my current one.

maurizio said:
When is the ticket office open? What are the hours? Tried to find the information on the MCFC website and failed. It's a good offer, I'm on the cup scheme, want to take my dad but will have to relocate to get two tickets next to each other. Want to choose seats near to my current one.

Need to ring Supporter Services on Monday. 0161 444 1894. Option 1,1,2

I bought 6 for the game and the Zafira is full, however now I am sourcing a minibus and 12 will come from Lincoln.

More importantly and just in case the game is poor, does anyone know if the fireworks are confirmed this year?

Shirley said:
Pigeonho said:
didsburyblu said:
Yes it's a great offer but let's have it right other clubs will rip the piss out of us as we would them at having to give away tickets for a potentially vital champions league game
Bingo.

I doubt other clubs will be ripping the piss, it will be mostly Internet fans who rarely go to games anyway and possibly rag journos latching on to stir the shit and to receive Internet hits.
Genuine football fans understand how expensive it is to follow your team these days.

Our fan base is growing but we can't compete yet with international and national institutions such as the rags and dippers.

^^^^^This.

On ragcafe and they are saying its because there were empty seats last time and crying with laughter over the 2 for 1 offer, shame they dont know that no away fans will be allowed in making more seats available - dickheads.

bluemoon98 said:
On ragcafe and they are saying its because there were empty seats last time and crying with laughter over the 2 for 1 offer, shame they dont know that no away fans will be allowed in making more seats available - dickheads.
said by people who watch the game on the sofa haha.

The women just got us tickets, first time at the Etihad for a match. Whats the east stand like?

Once again the fans who go no matter what are ripped off.

At the very least we should be refunded 50% of what we have paid. No way will everyone get another free ticket, the ground is not big enough.

We would have had about 32000 there, that leaves approx12000 tickets, we cannot all get a free one.

mayo31 said:
Once again the fans who go no matter what are ripped off.

At the very least we should be refunded 50% of what we have paid. No way will everyone get another free ticket, the ground is not big enough.

We would have had about 32000 there, that leaves approx12000 tickets, we cannot all get a free one.

I'd love to go to every match, but I can't afford to do so.

Do you get refunded half if you have already bought multiple tickets?

I doubt it as there is no mention, and another reason not to do the UEFA cups scheme. It will be worse next round if we play 5pm at home in the Europa League again.

bluesoup said:
bluemoon98 said:
said by people who watch the game on the sofa haha.

said by a group of fans that don't know their own club makes their season ticket holders buy tickets for champions league games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.