BOGOF

clp1000 said:
Very pissed off, already bought 2 @ £25 each - why wasn't this announced BEFORE they went on sale ???

Because they need to gauge sales before getting rid, surely you know two City mates thay would be grateful for freebies? £25 is still great value btw.

WNRH said:
Well done City, £12.50 to watch a Champions League game is fantastic.
Brendan110_0 said:
clp1000 said:
Very pissed off, already bought 2 @ £25 each - why wasn't this announced BEFORE they went on sale ???

Because they need to gauge sales before getting rid, surely you know two City mates thay would be grateful for freebies? £25 is still great value btw.

Anyone could have seen this one not selling out ages ago. Not exactly enticing people to buy in advance for future games are they ?

Already bought 1 adult and1 under16 ticket, does this mean I`m entitled to 1free adult ticket AND 1 free under 16 ticket?
Or do the freebies only apply to the adults?

Damocles said:
I'd love it if City made it a more regular thing whenever possible.

They can do it for every game for next season's CL as far as I'm concerned.
I've been a member of all 3 cup schemes since they started but no more.
This is a total piss take out of all the fans who signed up for the cup scheme or bought tickets early.
I'll carry on doing all the home domestic cup games but this is the last season I go to the CL on a regular basis.
Rewarding people who had no intention of going over people who committed upfront in the Summer.
Very, very poor. They will find virtually nobody buys CL tickets early next season for all but the biggest matches.
A very bad business decision. Morally the club should give me £12.50 back: I won't hold my breath.

Crumpsall Blue said:
Already bought 1 adult and1 under16 ticket, does this mean I`m entitled to 1free adult ticket AND 1 free under 16 ticket?
Or do the freebies only apply to the adults?

I bought 2 x u16 and had to pay £15 for each. Got free adult against mine. ...

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Damocles said:

This is a total piss take out of all the fans who signed up for the cup scheme or bought tickets early.
I'll carry on doing all the home domestic cup games but this is the last season I go to the CL on a regular basis.
Rewarding people who had no intention of going over people who committed upfront in the Summer.
Very, very poor. They will find virtually nobody buys CL tickets early next season for all but the biggest matches.
A very bad business decision. Morally the club should give me £12.50 back: I won't hold my breath.

Oh come on Wilf, I bought me and my son tickets early. But I'm not complaining it's a good gesture I know many fans are skint , you can get your free ticket. I'm giving mine to a mate and his son, he is out of work at the moment.

Reason why people had no intention of going is that many who go with their kids can't always afford to buy 2 , the club tries to help out and people still moan, I'm scratching my head in disbelief.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Damocles said:

Unbelievable..^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Damocles said:

Claim your free ticket and sell it to a friend for £12.50 - problem solved

pride in battle said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Damocles said:

Unbelievable..^^^^^^^^^^^^

You know what I really don't care if I've offended anybody by my comments on this particular issue.
Lets see how many mugs sign up for the CL scheme next year.
My mates, like myself, all did. So an extra free ticket is of no use to any of us.
Penalised for being loyal, what a joke.
It's not often I slag the club off but I'm pissed off by this as are my mates.

Agree completely will Wilf. Some people may have already paid for 4 or 6 tickets, why don't they get them 2 for 1? Or claim free ones and give them away to people who don't normally go if they have to pay.

If all who already bought them want to claim extra there will be an obvious shortage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.