Boj Today

scorer said:
Dobsy87 said:
Is he in the UEFA Cup squad?

No!! Our genius of a manager omitted him but included Jo.... another inspired piece of work!

Our genius of a manager could only add 3 players. At the time given, bridge and bellers was selected, which made sense as Boj was still not fit.

What a clueless muppet you are.

Mental he is a cult hero and he has done fuck all ,but he has won me over hope he delivers

Well seeing as he has been injured for two years im not blaming anyone for getting carried away. But seriously, great? No he was far from great, he did ok, and showed promise no doubt about it and im as happy as anyone to see him back. But lets try to keep atleast one finger at the ground shall we ? :)

SS111 said:
Can you beleive some people behind me today were saying that Boj is SHIT! What do these guys take before a game haha.
You really do get some thick bastards don't you.
Considering that this was his first start for 18 months, I thought he did very well indeed. Get a bit more match fitness and he'll be the dog's.

Looks the sort of player that is capable of playing on the same wavelength as Robinho, Elano, Ireland, SWP etc.

Promising stuff from him, don't expect too much over the rest of the season but good to have him back fit.

scorer said:
Dobsy87 said:
Is he in the UEFA Cup squad?

No!! Our genius of a manager omitted him but included Jo.... another inspired piece of work!

Bo**ox he was only allowed to make 3 changes

New keeper,needed. New left back, needed. and New forward............So choice is a fit Bellamy or a coming back from injury Boj ..........your choice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.