Bolton (merged with Coyle gone)

Re: Bolton

baildon blue said:
No love 4 Bolton here big Sam was the star man who got them into europe playing boring football been down hill since then ta ta Bolton

Boring football with the likes of Jay Jay Okacha, Anelka, Djorkaeff, K.Nolan, Campo and Gary Speed, they were a quality team and played good football.

Re: coyle gone

charliebigspuds said:
always made me laugh when he talked about playing in "the barclays premier league" JUST SAY THE PREMIER LEAGUE FFS!

they all say it now must be told to say it

i've got Permatan down as next boss bye bye Booootem

Re: coyle gone

nicholasjackson said:
Bolton finally sacked Coyle after weeks of rumours,maybe saved his legacy as a player at the club,odd management at times,they might not want to hear it burt I think megson would've kept them up,mccarthy favorite.
I dont think Megson would have, he was just as clueless most of the time.

Re: Bolton

BoyBlue_1985 said:
hertsblue said:
Ovo said:
Coyle has been sacked.

Ill give it 10 minutes before Arry is on Sky Sports news saying he has had no contact from anyone at Bolton but they are a terrific club

Not enough cash to launder at Bolton as Gartside is smashing it anyway
There's absolutely no way Redknapp ends up at Bolton, has he ever ventured further north than Watford Gap (apart from going to away games)?!

There's a very real chance he finds his way to QPR should Hughes fail to turn things around there, seems tailor made for him what with an owner willing to splash the cash like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.