Had the same thought mate.

mick-mccarthy.gif
any excuse to post this gif

I stupidly backed Bolton to win the Championship
Think McCarthy may well get it.Good track record in Championship
I can see Hughes ending up at Blackburn with twitcher getting the QPR job

Re: coyle gone

nicholasjackson said:
Bolton finally sacked Coyle after weeks of rumours,maybe saved his legacy as a player at the club,odd management at times,they might not want to hear it burt I think megson would've kept them up,mccarthy favorite.

Megson might have kept them up but they would have always been in danger of the drop under the style who would have inevitably have played,Owen coyle had a good plan for success but in the end his squad was weakened in all areas of the pitch and without the resources needed to fill the holes left by injury, departure, near death experience and retirement of Muamba, Coyle could n't keep them up. To say he was poor the whole time he was there is unfair, he came in and kept them up (not alot of managers achieve this with comparable clubs) and he moved them up the league and got them to wembley etc. His limitation was that he could n't keep the ethos of the team together and compensate for the cost cutting. Gary Megson would have gone along time ago had he lasted that storm because the fans simply had no love for him.I feel sorry the way he was treated by Wednesday, you can tell he just loves that club and they very harsh in sacking him.

I think it's the right decision to part company with Coyle but some of the abuse his son got on Twitter was awful. I just hope Gartslime gets the right person this time - he's got it wrong with the previous 3. Coyle's football was good at times but our players aren't technically good enough for the style.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:10 pm --<br /><br />
ancoats said:
Ex scum player to get that bolton job mark my words

Fucking hope it's not Keane or Ole Gunner Twatface. Wouldn't mind Hugh.

any manager that wears shorts and socks pulled up (without shin pads) deserves to be sacked

bwfcchick said:
I think it's the right decision to part company with Coyle but some of the abuse his son got on Twitter was awful. I just hope Gartslime gets the right person this time - he's got it wrong with the previous 3. Coyle's football was good at times but our players aren't technically good enough for the style.

-- Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:10 pm --

ancoats said:

Hugh?

Jackman?
Hefner?
Laurie?
Dennis?
Grant?

We should be told!

jimharri said:
bwfcchick said:
I think it's the right decision to part company with Coyle but some of the abuse his son got on Twitter was awful. I just hope Gartslime gets the right person this time - he's got it wrong with the previous 3. Coyle's football was good at times but our players aren't technically good enough for the style.

-- Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:10 pm --

ancoats said:

Hugh?

Jackman?
Hefner?
Laurie?
Dennis?
Grant?

We should be told!

Grant. Haha. I meant Hughes. I have a horrible feeling we'll end up with Solskjær though - don't want him! They need to get someone in who knows what they're doing.

The rise and fall of BWFC coincides with Stuart Holden's injury - done in by Johnny Evans.

Did his cruciate and later suffered cartilage damage. He was a really key player for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.