Bolton v CITY - OFFICIAL Match Thread

Alright it a point, but should have been 3 . It was only bolton's 2nd point out of last 21 available.

How can we beat Chelsea one week, than draw with the team with the worst home record in league and also draw with team with worse anyway record.

leewill31 said:
a well battled draw against some very bad decisions well done city.

Agreed. We won the game apart from the fucking ref. That guy needs someone to pay him a visit.

leewill31 said:
dw7 said:
very very bad result

please please get rid of hughes he aint good enough

fook all to do with hughes!

first goal offside second goal was a top quality goal

third goal admittedly not good defending!

bellamy sending off was bullshit he was caught on his right leg and did not dive.

Fucking this

Well done City. I watched the whole match and can safely say that that excuse for a ref definately had an agenda. We got absolutely nothing from him irrespective of whether Bellamy should have gone or not. It was 12 men against 10 for much of the match and I think we showed great character. Depending on results yet to come today and tomorrow it could prove to be an even better point. Bring on the spuds.

leewill31 said:
dw7 said:
very very bad result

please please get rid of hughes he aint good enough

fook all to do with hughes!

first goal offside second goal was a top quality goal

third goal admittedly not good defending!

bellamy sending off was bullshit he was caught on his right leg and did not dive.

You are wasting your time with that thick twat, leewill.

80s Shorts said:
Well done City. I watched the whole match and can safely say that that excuse for a ref definately had an agenda. We got absolutely nothing from him irrespective of whether Bellamy should have gone or not. It was 12 men against 10 for much of the match and I think we showed great character. Depending on results yet to come today and tomorrow it could prove to be an even better point. Bring on the spuds.

Other than United and Chelsea there's nowt between the other teams which means we still have as good a chance as anyone of grabbing 3rd or 4th

Warren Barton was all over Clattenburg as well. It was a shocking decision, he's clearly impeded him. Defense wasn't great and you could see quite evidently just how important NDJ is but the side showed good resolve, especially after being boned twice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.