Bolton v CITY - OFFICIAL Match Thread

The ref has had a bad game lets face it hes a bad ref. Yes the first goal was offside. Yes most refs would have shown some common sense and would not send a player off for descent and a questionable dive.

Still 2 goals we should not have let in.

Bolton are one of the worst sides in the league with the players we have anything but a win is not acceptable we cant keep making the same excuses.

IF and its a big if we can beat Spuds away 7 points from 9 from 3 tough games that will be a good haul, even a draw with our current defensive form would be a good result.

Now in a position that I will be watching the rags play desperate for them to beat villa. That is the fucking shit situation that shit result has put me in :(

leewill31 said:
fook all to do with hughes!

first goal offside second goal was a top quality goal

third goal admittedly not good defending!

bellamy sending off was bullshit he was caught on his right leg and did not dive.

a well battled draw against some very bad decisions well done city.
2nd

leewill31 said:
dw7 said:
very very bad result

please please get rid of hughes he aint good enough

fook all to do with hughes!

first goal offside second goal was a top quality goal

third goal admittedly not good defending!

bellamy sending off was bullshit he was caught on his right leg and did not dive.

a well battled draw against some very bad decisions well done city.

agreed totally, i have been critical this season, but not this time because off the above

Didn't watch, or listen to the majority of the match - but from what i've read it does seem there's been 2 pretty poor decisions against us. What i want to know is, how on this earth can a team have so many bad decisions go against them, in one season (which we are only just reaching half way through)

They say it all evens its self out during the course of the season; well other than the richards "handball" against Chelsea, which i wouldn't exactly count as a clear cut bad decision, i can't remember any. (Not saying there haven't been any).

Now, i'd hate to think the Premier league is fixed - i'm not one to try and find excuses for how poorly we have played. It's true we played shite today as a defence and on other occasions we have. But surely, other than ourselves as City fans must see that there are some powers other than the football team we are playing, working against us???

And on a separate note, can anyone clear up the Bellamy situation? I've heard he was booked, booked again, then sent off just after his "dive", and i have also heard he was booked in the 11th minute or something..?

Loved our fighting spirit today.After the way the game panned out im well happy with this draw but fucks sake our defending is just not getting any better.

How can a defence that played so well against Chelski look like schoolboys against Bolton. Ref was an utter disgrace, I know we should be good enough to beat the Bolton's of this world regardless of the ref but he gave us nothing and them everything. The slo-mo's showed Bellamy was caught before he went down and Bolton's first goal was miles offside. We do need a big CB who can command the area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.