Bolton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Adam-mcfc said:
Tevez=greedy

Good result. We looked very good attacking and we're vastly improved on the counter. Solid performance all around

Could have been 4-2 if Tevez passed to Johnson wide open in front of goal. Shame Tevez thought it better to go alone.

good game did well , great goals , dzeko was class as was silva and barry
tevez looking rusty but it's his first game back so i'll let him off
davis is a ****
we should of killed them off with our chances other than that great game

This happened before, battering Bolton and not getting our just reward, instead a narrow win.

Great performance though, Dzeko is a man transformed and at his absolute best now. Silva was great. Aguero not at his best but not a bad performance despite missing a sitter - his disallowed goal should have stood.

top of the league :-)) Long may it continue....

Really good match to watch... we had a really really good offensive during the first hour, then when they made 2-3 we kind of stalled...

Shame is Tevez is a selfish fucker. Easily 4-2. Wanted to score to boost his value. -.-

Bit closer than it probably should've been considering the flow of the game, but getting 3 points against a squad that only lost four times at home all of last season is a result I will take any day of the week.

Well done, lads.

fantastic game today, very happy with our offensive flow.
bolton scores 2 from 0 chances, and we should easily have scored 3-4 more, and still we manage to win. very encouraging stuff!
not too happy with the tevez performance when he came on, he didn't convince me that he cares, but he wasn't completely not-bothered either.
jury is still out on him i guess....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.