Bolton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Lescott had a bad game today but all in all, a wins a win. We looked dangerous on all attacks just wish we got the 4th, doesn't matter. Dzeko was my MoTM.

Kun's was a bit unlucky, can't wait for him to be 100% match fit.

Barry, Milner, Silva and Dzeko had a great game. Dzeko looks very different from last season.

alera said:
Scoreline flattered Bolton massively. 2 chances 2 goals. Should have been 6 - 2.

Dirty donkey side though the ref and sky were terribly biased as well.
bang on the money, dont know who was worse between davies and robinson two cnuts who dish it out but are straight to the ref if fouled dirty basta**s...

awesome performance.
tighten up a bit at back, and be more clinical, and we are sorted.
some of our passing was sintillating !
silva mom for me , and dzeko was great.

special mention to milner who i thought was immense throughout.

I hate being negative after a win but I was saying this last season and I'll say it again. Lescott is not good enough for where we want to be.

He is clumsy, out jumped by shorter players and can't clear a ball even when he has two attempts at it. We need a better partner for Kompany because this clown will cost us points this season and a few goals at the other end dosen't justify his place.

That out of the way was very impressed by our attack it's just so good and I can see the shit trickling down other team's legs as they run at them.

score flattered Bolton. We were dominant. Hopefully Aguero saving that missed hat-trick for WHL next week.

Delighted, loving Dzeko now. Everytime I see Aguero and Silva pass back and forth they seem to get a better understanding, love it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.