Bolton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: tevez....

only1paulsimpson said:
didn't make any challenges, wasn't interested, straight down the tunnel at the end... what happened to being professional and still giving 100%??

Clarkie?

Amazingly, I didn't feel tense until about ten minutes of regular time left. We looked a bit tired then. I'm sure fitness levels will continue to improve, though.

Here in the U.S. they don't always tell us who got MotM. Mind if I ask?

Silva MOTM, everyone had a good game tbh, that was probably Milner's best game for us i think, he deserved a goal

anyway, 3 points, on to the next one

Re: tevez....

Relax.

The only reason mancini put him on was to get him fitness. Looks rusty, but effort was there. Couldnt find anything else to complain about today?

Very good performance and cant fault any players.

Ref was awful though, so many of thier free kicks were laughable inc the one they scored the 2nd from. Also let them get away with some pretty poor tackles and our dissallowed goal should have stood.

Just need to be more clinical and put chances away but aguero makes the right runs, just didnt happen in front of goal for him today but it will.

Still need to work on our set pieces though. With our height and strength we are pretty poor on corners.

61% possession. 17 shots to 6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.