Bolton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Sideshow Bob said:
I hope I never see Tevez in a City shirt ever again. Fuck off you greedy lazy whinging ****!! Give him to Corinthians on a Bozman for all I care.

Always fucking one idiot.

Log off and do something else will you ffs.

Very impressed with Milner. A game where his industry and toughness suited it. Some good crosses and battles and other than that free kick that went wrong was very impressed with him.

3-2 flattered them today it could have been 5 or 6 thought silva was motm,edin worked his socks off and best i have seen from milner so far

Re: tevez....

Got to agree. Anyone who is hoping we have Tevez in our attack come end of the season are going to be very disappointed.

He didn't look arsed at all and I never did buy this "don't worry lads he always gives 100% on the pitch".

Re: tevez....

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
Relax.

The only reason mancini put him on was to get him fitness. Looks rusty, but effort was there. Couldnt find anything else to complain about today?

He should have passed to Johnson instead of shooting himself . Johnson was clear on goal.

blueinsa said:
Sideshow Bob said:
I hope I never see Tevez in a City shirt ever again. Fuck off you greedy lazy whinging ****!! Give him to Corinthians on a Bozman for all I care.

Always fucking one idiot.

Log off and do something else will you ffs.

well he named himself after a clown.. and rightly so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.