Bolton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: tevez....

Ragnarok said:
Bulldoglikeapproach said:
Relax.

The only reason mancini put him on was to get him fitness. Looks rusty, but effort was there. Couldnt find anything else to complain about today?

He should have passed to Johnson instead of shooting himself . Johnson was clear on goal.
am sure he was offside? i think

EaglesFan said:
Wait, on Fox they're saying Dzeko's FIRST goal of the season?

Didnt he score vs Swansea, or am I delusional?

Anyone?

He did, From what I have seen on streams Fox is gash at statistics... And quite a few other things, now that I think about it.

Team performance 9
As people have already said we would have drawn this game last season.

Hart Nothing he could do with both goals 7
Richards Good game 7
Kompany Played well against Davies 7
Lescott Always looks nervous 6
Kolorov Played well Prefer Chlichy 7
Barry One of his better games great goal 8
Milner Best game since Debut 8
Yaya Played well 7
Silva Genius 10
Aguero Not 100% yet god help defenders when he is 7
Dzeko Excellant again holds the ball up brilliantly 10

Subs
Tevez Not match fit 6
Johnson Lazy 5
Zabaletta not on long enough N/A

mrksdawn19 said:
Amazing how people only see what they want to see

Silva has been in the country for over a year now and still doesn't interview in English...pretty poor really and shows a lack of commitment to the cause ;)

everyone's briiliant today, but the team still lacks concentration when confronted. dzeko's showing what he can offer, amazing.
Bolton played well.
fuck the ref. so many fouls only two yellow.

great job City !!!

a couple wonderful goals and kun should have had one

jecko and silva are in top top form

tevez being a little selfish again!

silva deserved motm

and i fooking hate mark davies fter he tried to chat my missus up once in the boozer when he played for the wolves the lego haired freak..

anyone else catch micah's face as barry smashed that goal in? quality on the slo mo replay hahahahaaa

He was harrying people from the second he stepped on the pitch (literally) and trying to win the ball back all the time. His finishing was poor but that can be forgiven because he's still rusty. If you want to say something negative, you could bring up his selfishness as compared to Aguero. I thought there were a couple of times after he came on when he should have released the ball and kept hold of it to the team's detriment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.