Bolton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Andouble said:
Milner 53 of 63 passes 2 assists, tireless running, best game in a blue shirt for me.

Milner and Baz played like they don't want the Nasri transfer to go through. Lovely performance.

It was. Mentally he looked 10x faster.

ono said:
We were quite good today i thought.
Dzeko, Silva, Barry, Lescott, Milner and Richards all stood out. Practically the whole team did really.

Bolded had poor games today to be honest and were why we conceded 2 goals.

Re: tevez....

I don't think he is needed anymore. We look excellent up front with Dzeko and Aguero. As soon as Tevez came on our attack turned to shambles with his selfish, "I must be the only person to score" attitude.

We haven't missed him yet this season and I don't think we will. I'm still clinging to the hope that Real or Inter will come in for him at the end of the window and we can fuck him off.

Wait, on Fox they're saying Dzeko's FIRST goal of the season?

Didnt he score vs Swansea, or am I delusional?

Anyone?

David Silva is a top class player... could end up as Footballer of the Year....

City did well - they would have dropped their heads and drawn this game a couple of seasons ago, even last year...Bolton is a tough place to come..

Aguero got into some fantastic positions and wont miss chances like that again = even for someone like Aguero the pace of the premier league takes some getting used to....

Dzeko was superb -showed skill and has more pace and his work-rate was fabulous.

Keep it up City.....

Great result,glad that game is out of the way,we wont have many tougher away.....

Ref gave us fook all,Davies is the biggest Cnut in the world,how the fook refs fall for his antics every game is beyond me.

Silva,Dzeko,Barry and Milner were first class.

Re: tevez....

Ragnarok said:
Bulldoglikeapproach said:
Relax.

The only reason mancini put him on was to get him fitness. Looks rusty, but effort was there. Couldnt find anything else to complain about today?

He should have passed to Johnson instead of shooting himself . Johnson was clear on goal.

could have said similar about when Johnson shot and missed by a foot or so with Tevez clean in the middle to tap it in.

EaglesFan said:
Wait, on Fox they're saying Dzeko's FIRST goal of the season?

Didnt he score vs Swansea, or am I delusional?

Anyone?

Fox is mental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.