Bond films

Is "Never say never again" a proper Bond film? I'm not counting it. Whilst it doesn't have the MGM rights it is cheesy and intense. Lacks the comedy of original Bonds

Yes it is. But the latest Craig films aren't.

Skyfall - best bond film for me.
Honourable mention to from Russia With Love because of (a) Daniela Bianchi (b) Matt Munro
OHMSS/George Lazenby is fine as bond films go.

Is "Never say never again" a proper Bond film? I'm not counting it. Whilst it doesn't have the MGM rights it is cheesy and intense. Lacks the comedy of original Bonds
The music is awful too. If a Bond film doesn’t have dum-da-da-da-dah-dah-de-dum-da-da-da-dah-dah then it’s not a Bond film.

I always loved Roger Moore but he was no one's idea of a stone cold killer.

My 2 favourites are Thunderball and You Only Live Twice. Brilliantly evocative the underwater battle filmed in th Bahamas is just great. Love Adolfo Celi as Largo, especially wearing a tux with wet suit leggings!

The Japanese location work on the other one is terrific and what self respecting super villain wouldn't have a hollowed out volcano as his lair. Without this, there's no Austin Powers!

Both films with epic soundtracks too.

No time to die is all about Daniel Craig but not a Bond film.

Bond evolves with the times which is what makes the brand great. We can all pick and choose favourite films from each incarnate which proves it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.