Booing former players

Think the abuse sturridge gets is a bit OTT. He was, and still is arrogant, but Ched Evans was getting picked ahead of him, despite Sturridge making a good impact when he played for us. I remember Blackburn away and he changed the game. Obviously there was a bit of greed involved, but I felt he was a bit under appreciated by Hughes, and the abuse he gets is a bit OTT.

Fuck me, we have fans booing current players!
Having seen the amount of slagging and written abuse yaya, koralov and dzeko got I would say these three are prime candidates if they play against us.

Sterling has been booed by everyone this season, not just the scousers.
All media driven, however the scousers are just upset because they know they've spent the Sterling fee on shite, a.k.a, Benteke.

Sterling has been booed by everyone this season, not just the scousers.
All media driven, however the scousers are just upset because they know they've spent the Sterling fee on shite, a.k.a, Benteke.

They always do waste money with their buys - their recruitment policy, apart from the odd player ie Coutinho , is absolute sh*t.

Having seen the amount of slagging and written abuse yaya, koralov and dzeko got I would say these three are prime candidates if they play against us.

If anyone booed any of those three players they obviously don’t have a clue about football.
As a few posters have mentioned I never really understood the grief Distin got either. 5 good years, instrumental in keeping us up and then boooed when he came back. Ridiculous.

I could understand for example Villa fans booing Delph, that was a strange one. But I don't get why fans boo ex players just because they moved. You wouldn't boo someone in the street kjust because they left your work and went somewhere else? Its a job, there is nothing that says that players have to stay a club for life. Ridiculous

Strangely enough, I don't think Dzeko would be booed on his return, same for the other depending on comments after leaving. Strange, strange fans that boo a player wearing the shirt.

I like it tbh, it is like panto, it is entertainment afterall.

If Sterling has anything about him he will turn the boos tonight into goals. It should make him determined, so yes bring on the boo boys.

Depends on the circumstances under which they left. Leave and slag City off then an early boo could be merited, but not the sustained vuvuzela booing that the Arse and red and blue Dippers excel themselves at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.