Booing our heroes

Loudmouthed old dickhead behind me just didn't get that we were playing the ball around at the back after we'd scored in order to draw Palace out , even though they seemed to be settling for a 1-0 defeat. He didn't get that Nasri, Silva and Yaya weren't shining against Liverpool because Liverpool's midfield were stopping them getting into advanced midfield positions as well (i.e. there was another team on the pitch).
I wish he'd fuck off and go and watch Bolton Wanderers, he ruins every game with his constant griping and calling the ref a cheat from the 1st minute to the last.

regista said:
Unbelievable really. The team fails to score 4 goals and some of the fans moan about it.

Say what you want about the players on these forums but you shouldn't be booing anyone inside the stadium. Put yourself in Dzeko's boots .. how would you feel if you got booed in front of your team mates, family and friends?

No one was booed yesterday, you'd know that if you were there. Read my previous post.

There can never have been a player in premier league history who has had as good a minutes per goal ratio as Edin Dzeko and who has got as much shit as Edin has got, both on here and at the matches. It is shameful and it is shit support when it happens in the ground, classless twats. Edin thank you for the goals and the assists which helped us win the league, and as far as I am concerned you are good enough to play for City when our appointed manager says you are, not when the meany mouthed fickle fuckers say you are.

regista said:
Unbelievable really. The team fails to score 4 goals and some of the fans moan about it.

Say what you want about the players on these forums but you shouldn't be booing anyone inside the stadium. Put yourself in Dzeko's boots .. how would you feel if you got booed in front of your team mates, family and friends?
Were you there?
Nobody got booed.

regista said:

Here you go again! You picked up a quite of mine and used it to peruse this line. No one is expressing frustration at the team not scoring a hat full of goals. I didn't hear any booing yesterday. I heard a lot of frustration when players didn't show the drive to take the game forward or look to put in the desired effort.
Why are you assuming its because we weren't battering a team? It wasn't. It was frustration at players not doing what seemed obvious from the stands.

Farmer Blue said:
regista said:

Here you go again! You picked up a quite of mine and used it to peruse this line. No one is expressing frustration at the team not scoring a hat full of goals. I didn't hear any booing yesterday. I heard a lot of frustration when players didn't show the drive to take the game forward or look to put in the desired effort.
Why are you assuming its because we weren't battering a team? It wasn't. It was frustration at players not doing what seemed obvious from the stands.

Encouraging the players is okay. Moaning, groaning and booing is not on .

The ball was played into the box and dzeko didn't even attempt to get there before the keeper. And there were a lot of groans and I think he definitely heard it. I don't rate dzeko and his effort at times is appalling, but you can't knock what he has done for the club. Also don't think Garcia lacks effort he's just that slow it looks like he's not trying.

Kippaxstreetheadache said:
regista said:

No one was booed yesterday, you'd know that if you were there. Read my previous post.

I heard people boo Dzeko yesterday, I also heard people shouting he is a lazy fucker, he is shit, get him off and loads more similar shit. There were at least 2 occasions when whole sections of the crowd made their negative feelings towards Edin clear at the same time. Our support yesterday was as quiet as I can remember, and the main noise was negative, appalling. If anyone who reads this forum and its continued abuse of Edin Dzeko really think that some of those same negative sentiments don't manifest themselves at the matches then they are seriously deluded

I was in the Colin Bell yesterday and it was awful like being at Cold Trafford or The Library in that London.
No one was getting behind the team just having a go at Edin Džeko. Ok he is not the best footballer on the pitch, doesn't seem that easy and is one of the lazier type strikers but he did score the winning goal, his movement was ok and he is an MCFC player.

We are not of the league we don't need any boo boy's, we all need to get behind the team the manager decides to put out and try and win every game.

I don't want us to become like the Rags. It's embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.