Booing our heroes

As awful as Garcia and Dzeko were yesterday they shouldn't be booed, however I didn't hear any whatsoever and I didn't leave early or arrive late.

Jack74 said:
holeinone said:
OJ Blue said:
Gets me every time.

Do you love the club?

Do you think it inspires Dzeko and Garcia?

What do you hope to achieve? It's well documented that players feed off the crowd support, get behind the team or get yourself down to the swamp, you aren't wanted.

Booing the team as the game is being played is not on, but if you have paid good money to see top class players, and in your opinion they have been very poor, then yes it OK to boo them off the field, some fans would have taken their kids with them, and if you have spent up to or over £100 you have the right to boo.

How was Garcia poor yesterday ?

This is the point. He wasn't poor. Too many think that you have to perform, whatever your position on the pitch, in the manor of an Aguero or Negredo in full flight. Javi Garcia did a simple job yesterday. There were no bells and whistles, handstands, or flik-flaks, just a simple job that he had probably been told to do by Pellegrini. It was probably as boring for him as it might have been for some fans, but he contributed to the victory and didn't bugger up! What is there to boo?

OJ Blue said:
Kippaxstreetheadache said:
regista said:
Unbelievable really. The team fails to score 4 goals and some of the fans moan about it.

Say what you want about the players on these forums but you shouldn't be booing anyone inside the stadium. Put yourself in Dzeko's boots .. how would you feel if you got booed in front of your team mates, family and friends?

No one was booed yesterday, you'd know that if you were there. Read my previous post.

Two things.

Did I mention yesterday's game? It's been going on ALL SEASON (and last), plus are you ubiquitous?

People have been booing our own players all season? Booing by the actual definition, and not groaning/heckling?

Excuse me for not taking you seriously.

its a Barm said:
Anyone that boos is a complete and utter twat and if you do it near me expect a smack in the mouth twats.

Bollocks, no chance you would do that

Puppet Master Silva said:
As awful as Garcia and Dzeko were yesterday they shouldn't be booed, however I didn't hear any whatsoever and I didn't leave early or arrive late.

+1 Never heard anyone,so I can only assume its the odd muppet here and there.
As much as I dislike a couple of players (mainly due to their non effort) I have and will never boo.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Jack74 said:
holeinone said:
Booing the team as the game is being played is not on, but if you have paid good money to see top class players, and in your opinion they have been very poor, then yes it OK to boo them off the field, some fans would have taken their kids with them, and if you have spent up to or over £100 you have the right to boo.

How was Garcia poor yesterday ?

This is the point. He wasn't poor. Too many think that you have to perform, whatever your position on the pitch, in the manor of an Aguero or Negredo in full flight. Javi Garcia did a simple job yesterday. There were no bells and whistles, handstands, or flik-flaks, just a simple job that he had probably been told to do by Pellegrini. It was probably as boring for him as it might have been for some fans, but he contributed to the victory and didn't bugger up! What is there to boo?

Ding ding ding ding ding. If people actually watch garcia play hes not been that bad this season.... but people just love to pick on 1 or 2 players..

BringBackSwales said:
No one was booed yesterday, you'd know that if you were there. Read my previous post.

I heard people boo Dzeko yesterday, I also heard people shouting he is a lazy fucker, he is shit, get him off and loads more similar shit. There were at least 2 occasions when whole sections of the crowd made their negative feelings towards Edin clear at the same time. Our support yesterday was as quiet as I can remember, and the main noise was negative, appalling. If anyone who reads this forum and its continued abuse of Edin Dzeko really think that some of those same negative sentiments don't manifest themselves at the matches then they are seriously deluded

You heard actual boos? As in people cupping their hands and booing?

I don't think so.

You heard groans, moaning and swearing on cue at every error by thousands of people.

Dzeko and Garcia got stick yesterday, but they weren't booed.

I agree though, the negativity gives a poor impression of our support especially when the atmosphere is poor as it was yesterday. I don't like it.

But like I said, you have to make a distinction between getting booed and getting stick, it's an important one to make.

Stop telling me what I heard and what I didn't hear. I sense a certain arrogance in your posts, but frankly you must have not only the best seat in the house but also bionic fucking hearing, if you can hear every noise in the whole stadium. I was sat in EL2, a bit left of centre as you face the pitch, and on 2 occasions yesterday , LIKE I SAID, I hear people BOO Edin Dzeko, probably 3 or 4 people each time, but next time I will get their fucking names and seat numbers for you, is that ok now? FFS

OJ Blue said:

Two things.

Did I mention yesterday's game? It's been going on ALL SEASON (and last), plus are you ubiquitous?

People have been booing our own players all season? Booing by the actual definition, and not groaning/heckling?

Excuse me for not taking you seriously.

Right, I've heard people BOO-ING all season long, to the utter detriment to the team we claim to SUPPORT, this is mainly from the BELL-END, make of that what you will.

BringBackSwales said:
regista said:
Unbelievable really. The team fails to score 4 goals and some of the fans moan about it.

Say what you want about the players on these forums but you shouldn't be booing anyone inside the stadium. Put yourself in Dzeko's boots .. how would you feel if you got booed in front of your team mates, family and friends?

I heard people boo Dzeko yesterday, I also heard people shouting he is a lazy fucker, he is shit, get him off and loads more similar shit. There were at least 2 occasions when whole sections of the crowd made their negative feelings towards Edin clear at the same time. Our support yesterday was as quiet as I can remember, and the main noise was negative, appalling. If anyone who reads this forum and its continued abuse of Edin Dzeko really think that some of those same negative sentiments don't manifest themselves at the matches then they are seriously deluded

that's about right about him,in fact you have got him down to a t

BringBackSwales said:
BringBackSwales said:

You heard actual boos? As in people cupping their hands and booing?

I don't think so.

You heard groans, moaning and swearing on cue at every error by thousands of people.

Dzeko and Garcia got stick yesterday, but they weren't booed.

I agree though, the negativity gives a poor impression of our support especially when the atmosphere is poor as it was yesterday. I don't like it.

But like I said, you have to make a distinction between getting booed and getting stick, it's an important one to make.

Stop telling me what I heard and what I didn't hear. I sense a certain arrogance in your posts, but frankly you must have not only the best seat in the house but also bionic fucking hearing, if you can hear every noise in the whole stadium. I was sat in EL2, a bit left of centre as you face the pitch, and on 2 occasions yesterday , LIKE I SAID, I hear people BOO Edin Dzeko, probably 3 or 4 people each time, but next time I will get their fucking names and seat numbers for you, is that ok now? FFS

I'm in East stand level 2 and didn't hear a thing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.