Booing Tevez?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
How many will boo if he bangs in the winner against the rags and seals the PL title?
''We'' will look a bit daft if he is boo'd on return and then cheer the winner against the rags......

He's back, lets get over it and get on with it and win the title.
Exactly. There'll be plenty of time for booing him when he becomes someone else's problem. But for now he's a City player so booing him would be unbelievably stupid. If he does play again, just ignore him; it'll have exactly the same effect on Tevez with the added bonus of not making our supporters look like knobs.

I won't be booing as I don't boo anyone in a City shirt but I certainly won't be cheering his name when it's read out either. I just wish we'd managed to off-load him in January then we wouldn't even be talking about the twat now. Just the fact that he is still here is disrupting the club. Everyone's talking about him when we need to be focusing on the matches ahead. He's poison and the sooner he fucks off the better. As for his "apology" that was written by a lawyer, it's more typical Tevez. I hope he doesn't play and we don't need him so we don't even have to talk about him.

Probably the same clowns who were screaming at the Mancini not long ago when he hauled off Craig Bellamy, 'You don't know what you're doing'.

Yes, fans are fickle.

We need to give everyone our support, we could get it back in spades.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Anyone booing a city player while he is playing is a sad ****.

Its a rendition of fergie sign him up for me, fook it lets take the piss again and have fun.

Its not like hes murdered or raped anyone, he can be forgiven.

And if anyone is planning to leave when he comes on please dont bother turning up ever again

It all depends on what time of the match he comes on. If it's anytime after 75 mins I think you'll find that plenty are already leaving anyway to "beat the traffic".

No booing a Blue shirt for me. I reckon that the best thing for us all to do is what we did at Blackburn, immediately after this all blew up. Just keep singing 'Mancini' every time Tevez gets near the ball, and even louder if he scores.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Probably the same clowns who were screaming at the Mancini not long ago when he hauled off Craig Bellamy, 'You don't know what you're doing'.

Yes, fans are fickle.

We need to give everyone our support, we could get it back in spades.
I don't support Tevez though. I don't want him at our club, i don't want him playing for our club, he's bad news, he's not to be trusted, he is a poisonous little **** who overstepped the mark 20months ago when he said he wanted to leave yet we're still carrying on with this fucking melodrama after over a dozen incidents after that initial "fuck off City" incident in July 2010!

I have never boo'd a City player, team or manager ever before; but i have never hated a City player, manager or team ever before... i hate Tevez! I will find it hard not to boo his name the first time it is read out over the tannoy. He is NOT to be trusted!

The last thing we should do is boo him. That would be just what United want. In any case, it would reflect badly on us.

Personally I don't want to see him ina City shirt agai, but I back Roberto's judgement. We need to get behind every player, as we always do.

AdamManCity said:
Obviously this depends on weather he is selected again but that looks increasingly likely. I'm really undecided on weather I will boo him or not when he's eventually selected in the squad. Part of me doesn't want to unsettle the team and stand by Mancini's decision but I have lost so much respect for him that I want to express my anger at the fact he has treated our club, who have shown him so much respect, payed him ridiculous wages and showed him too much simpathy for his 'missing my family' stunt, like crap.
I really don't know if I will or not but I know it will probably end up depending on what the people sat around me do but I want to know is weather people on here would boo or not?

Good to see your self determination is as strong as your spelling. Make your own mind up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.