Booing Tevez?

AdamManCity said:
Obviously this depends on weather he is selected again but that looks increasingly likely. I'm really undecided on weather I will boo him or not when he's eventually selected in the squad. Part of me doesn't want to unsettle the team and stand by Mancini's decision but I have lost so much respect for him that I want to express my anger at the fact he has treated our club, who have shown him so much respect, payed him ridiculous wages and showed him too much simpathy for his 'missing my family' stunt, like crap.
I really don't know if I will or not but I know it will probably end up depending on what the people sat around me do but I want to know is weather people on here would boo or not?

It would probably rain.

AdamManCity said:
rowsley_st said:
Don't get the issue with the weather?....
Haha always get the two words confused, I think I've used the word too many times to trawl through and edit the page, or maybe I was being clever about the fact that tevez constantly moans about the weather ;)
Personally, I'd go with this.

Surely if he does play again as fans we need to simply greet him with a rendition of "who let the dog out"

And if he does score "feed the dog and he will score"

Having given this plenty of thought here's my twopeneth , during my time on bm I've Been accused many times of being a United fan and have been called some terrible things on one occasion even my mother was slagged off all because I had an opinion of my own that some on here didn't agree with, in essence Ive been told Im not a "real" city fan , some of the same people are now making plans to boo a city player ???.

If RM plays CT that means he has accepted the apology and if you really do believe in the owners and manager then you need to do likewise , let's win the league with CT in the squad and if he moves on in the summer you can slag him off all you like.

ramsdale4 said:
He lifted the FA cup for us. I'll never boo him.
But threw away a City scarf from around his neck.... TWICE, on the way up to get the cup. I'll never forgive him for that, but I won't boo him either. Oh and any City player could have lifted the cup.

Anyone booing a city player while he is playing is a sad ****.

Its a rendition of fergie sign him up for me, fook it lets take the piss again and have fun.

Its not like hes murdered or raped anyone, he can be forgiven.

And if anyone is planning to leave when he comes on please dont bother turning up ever again<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:55 am --<br /><br />
mancitypj said:
ramsdale4 said:
He lifted the FA cup for us. I'll never boo him.
But threw away a City scarf from around his neck.... TWICE, on the way up to get the cup. I'll never forgive him for that, but I won't boo him either. Oh and any City player could have lifted the cup.
Im sorry to hear that carlos ruined your day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.