Booing Tevez?

No i wont be booing Tevez,my 5yr old son will be delighted he`s been asking almost daily whens he coming back!i would like to see some good PR from Camp Tevez maybe a donation to Manchester Childrens Hospital.Then this can all be put inthe past.Let the Team use this as a spring board to go on and complete the job of winning PL and Europa cup.
Id like to See the Club use this Huge Negative and turn it into a Positive.
The way i see Tevez is the ultimate Stubborn man,Eventually he has backed down and in the mean time he has had a 3month break inthe sun playing golf(nice)recharged batteries etc ,which is probably what was needed anyway.

Wouldn't boo any player in a blue shirt. What would you achieve? Can only have a bad effect on team performance.

Never boo anybody in a sky blue shirt. Its better that people don't say anything than boo. IMO I think any negativity could rub off on the team, and at this important time we all need to move on and forget.

If he plays fine. I trust the board and the manager to make the right decision. If its fine by Mancini, its fine with me.

Anyone booing a City player in a City shirt whilst playing for City seriously needs to sit and think as to whether they are really a City fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.