Booing Tevez?

the opposing fans will do plenty of booing anyway which will be attributed to City fans by Sky etc, IMO some people are acting like spurned lovers over the Tevez affair get a grip and get behind every player that plays for our club.

I bet half the posters on here would slap their own kids if they didn't get up and go to school yet say they would not 'boo' Tevez for refusing to get up off the bench and then going AWOL for six months

And that's family ;)))

cue "I don't hit my kids"

ramsdale4 said:
He lifted the FA cup for us. I'll never boo him.
Fair enough that you won't boo him but not booing him because he lifted the FA Cup? He threw off two City scarves on the way to doing it and did not contribute much to winning it at all. He wasn't even playing for the toughest game of the competition.

Only dickheads will boo, support the team to get the title with or without Tevez, he will be gone in the summer and the lads deserve this title, booing will affect the whole team. If the players back him and the manager picks him then he is playing for OUR team.

I wish some people would just grow up. If he plays he is wearing a blue shirt, he will want to score, he will want to win - he will want to do his best to say sorry. What good will booing him do? If anything it will unsettle him and also the other players. If he is wearing a blue shirt, he will get my backing 100%.

Personally I never wanted Tevez to ever don a blue shirt again but it wasn't going to be my decision, so I have to go with the flow. It's funny how last season he was the best player in the world as far as many blues considered, now he is far from the best player in the club!!!
I will not boo him as I will not want to disrupt player morale or piss the sulky little twat off as I'm not sure if he wouldn't miss the open goal just to get his own back!
Quick recap, no booing, we are Man City, it is not the way we behave as we have more class!!!
CTID

I wouldn't boo him but inevitably the majority will. My main concern is City winning and I don't see how booing any of the team is going to help that. Ideally, imo, assuming if he does play he would initially be introduced as a sub, he would be greeted by absolute silence in the stadium. Proper, deafening tumbleweed silence. Followed by plenty of singing for Mancini.

Tevez will only play if Mancini picks him. If you boo him you'll be disrespecting the opinion of the manager. We've got a lot more at stake over the next 3 months than worrying about 1 player, who'll be gone in the summer. I'd urge any City fan to just get behind every player at all times. I'm sure a lot more happens behind the scenes at a football club than we ever hear about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.