Booing the Champions League Anthem

I hate the very idea of the ESL and would have walked away but.....
Watching the bent bastards at UEFA this last week should remind everyone why we hate them. They want 17,000 hangers on/corporates to be able to flout current legislation just so they can keep dipping in the trough. It seems they may not be granted it so are trying blackmail. No thought for real fans (never has been) and no thought for people's lives. Uefas greed is there for all to see. We may still see the final at Wembley and I will support our lads where ever it is but these corrupt fuckers will be booed by me from Wembley or my armchair until the shit show is brought crashing down.

^ This.... where are all the football purists who (rightly) shouted down the ESL - contesting the changes to the UCL which guarantees places to the “old guard” pretty much regardless of league position. UEFA are corrupt. The ESL was not the answer but neither are UEFA. We need a new and objective governing body.

Arguably the biggest game in our history, booing will only piss the referee off. a big fat fucking NO, time we moved on.
How will he know it is City fans?
And I presume you are happy to let the shit show continue? The 20k watches, the 17k tickets to wankers and the never ending brown envelopes

Yeah because that's exactly how elite level refs operate. Boo an anthem he has no attachment to other than its the anthem of one of his employers and he see's his arse and starts favouring the opposition out of spite. Have a think!

do what you want, it’s my opinion. The question was asked and I answered.

do what you want, it’s my opinion. The question was asked and I answered.
Your opinion is the elite professional referee is going to throw a school yard tantrum at some fans booing an anthem he has no association with other than through his employer and cheat risking his reputation he's worked his entire career for out of spite? You are of course allowed your own opinion but its a bloody weird one.

It's the pinnacle of most players careers, the champions league final. They will remember it for the rest of their lives and people want to dampen it by booing.

The players have asked for us not to do it, the management have asked us not to do it and there's a portion of our fans (myself Inc) who don't want people to boo it but fucks to that, some of you want to get on some moral high horse and do it anyway. It really is a piss poor imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.