Book suggestions

Just finished 11.22.63 by Stephen King and its one of the best I've ever read
Why? What was it that made it good? I’m looking for something and you’ve sparked an intrigue!

IT by Stephen King. Brilliant

I second this, one of the best books I’ve ever read.

Just finished The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo trilogy and I really enjoyed them.

Just had a sort out in our house of all our books and I came across all my City books so I’m going to re read them I think. Starting with The good, the mad and the ugly by Andy Morrison.

Why? What was it that made it good? I’m looking for something and you’ve sparked an intrigue!
Honestly have no idea. Watched the TV series and it was ok, bought the book but never got round to starting it. It’s about 800 pages but I’ve just blitzed it in 2 weeks ( I’m still working so that’s quite decent pace for me) can’t pinpoint why but really got immersed in it.

Just finished The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo trilogy and I really enjoyed them.

Just had a sort out in our house of all our books and I came across all my City books so I’m going to re read them I think. Starting with The good, the mad and the ugly by Andy Morrison.

Recently read the follow up which was commissioned to another author and about to start the new one “the girl who lived twice “

I enjoyed Mickey Quinn’s biography and now I’m almost finished Shane Warne’s collaboration with Mark Nicholas, No Spin.

I didn’t realise how much he loathed Steve Waugh.

THe series was continued by another author if you're interested. David Lagercrantz is his name. Not up to Stieg Larsson's standard but they are readable but I'd advise not diving in straight away if you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.