Books You Are Currently Reading

The Disappearing Spoon by Sam Kean.

Great book about the history/discovery of the elements which appear on the periodic table.

Its fun story telling rather than an academic text and if you're interested in some strange scientific facts its a great book.

I just need to find out where I can get my hands on some gallium.

Just finished reading Roberto Mancini the man behind man city s greatest ever season by Stuart Brennan. Now reading the life of Ian Curtis torn apart by Mick Middles and Lindsay Reade.

I have read all the Michael Lewis books. Anyone with an interest in finance, wall street, the credit crunch and investing should take a look. It is quite amazing what goes on...

If you've got a Kindle and like crime fiction, get the Thuglit and Blood & Tacos short story compilations. Also the novels of ex-con turned actor Edward Bunker (the old guy Mr Blue in Reservoir Dogs) such as No Beast So Fierce and The Animal Factory. Great stuff and they are all bargains, only a quid or so each

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.