Status
Not open for further replies.
mcmanus said:
SWP's back said:
mcmanus said:
Sorry Brooky.
Apology accepted but I am SWP's back.

Well thanks for accepting my apology.

It's just the condescending line about my old boss wanting a group of toffs smashing up his premises so it could maybe have a make over. I just assumed it was BB2.
You should look at the name thing then to avoid future mistakes when attacking toffs, people with expensive education or people of money.

SWP's back said:
mcmanus said:
SWP's back said:
Apology accepted but I am SWP's back.

It's just the condescending line about my old boss wanting a group of toffs smashing up his premises so it could maybe have a make over. I just assumed it was BB2.
You should look at the name thing then to avoid future mistakes when attacking toffs, people with expensive education or people of money.

Bloody hell SWP, chill kid.

I just got you and BB2 mixed up.

I aint attacking toffs. I just think everyone should be equal in the eyes of the law wether your daddy worked in a factory or a multi millionaire with connections to royalty. All should be treated the same.

Partake in criminal activities get a criminal record.

mcmanus said:
SWP's back said:
mcmanus said:

I aint attacking toffs. I just think everyone should be equal in the eyes of the law wether your daddy worked in a factory or a multi millionaire with connections to royalty. All should be treated the same.

I certainly hope you never had partaken in anything illegal.

SWP's back said:
mcmanus said:
SWP's back said:

I aint the Mayor of London. And funnily enough I aint being trumpeted to be the man to run the country either.

Look 'fuckwit' up in a dictionary and it should just say Boris Johnson.

mcmanus said:
SWP's back said:
mcmanus said:

I aint the Mayor of London. And funnily enough I aint being trumpeted to be the man to run the country either.

No it just showed all the union leaders

SWP's back said:
mcmanus said:
SWP's back said:

I just put swps back into google and it came up with this

Rascal said:
SWP's back said:
mcmanus said:

I just put swps back into google and it came up with this

You came up with what?

SWP's Back

I find him quite entertaining to listen to.

I arn't going to lie and pretend I know the ins and outs of this country's politics, cause I don't, I am just one of those people that find it very drab and the people that are involved in it very drab but Boris makes me laugh and that's a rare occurrence for me when listening to politicians chat shit.

He chats as much shit as anyone, but in a daft way and I find it quite intriguing.

SWP's back said:
mcmanus said:
SWP's back said:

Seriously don't know what your on about Brooky.

Just watched his speech at the tory conference, seriously what the fucketty fuck!!!!!!!!

Then they talk about him being a future leader, the guy makes Gary Busey sound sane.

surely he's only there as a pisstake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.