Boris Johnson....

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcmanus said:
I would have loved Boris and his posh chums from the Bullingdon Club try smashing up the restaurant I ran the bar in. The boss would warn you twice but three times and it was McManus lock the front and shout for Chef.

Worse in my view than the scrotes that rioted last year but because daddy will pay for the damages tomorrow he got off. With the privileged upbringing and an education costing more than some people's houses he should know better.
Yes you probably would have loved it as you'd have had a nice free refurb.

I don't think they'd dine in your sort of establishment though.

Lucky13 said:
He'd be a better Prime Minister than Dave.

Wow what an option Dave or Boris. Would you want a kick in the stones or stabbed in the eye?

Both a pair of hypocritical twats who liked smashing up other people business premises then had the gall to rage against the rioters.

Boris is like Roy Keane. Faces you wouldn't stop punching.

-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:13 pm --

SWP's back said:
mcmanus said:
I would have loved Boris and his posh chums from the Bullingdon Club try smashing up the restaurant I ran the bar in. The boss would warn you twice but three times and it was McManus lock the front and shout for Chef.

Worse in my view than the scrotes that rioted last year but because daddy will pay for the damages tomorrow he got off. With the privileged upbringing and an education costing more than some people's houses he should know better.
Yes you probably would have loved it as you'd have had a nice free refurb.

I don't think they'd dine in your sort of establishment though.

Sorry Brooky.

Weather you have rich parents are not criminals should sorta, you know, kinda of be punished the same. Well in an ideal world.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
He's a clever cvnt and would make a better PM than any of the current party leaders.

Yeah he is a clever twat. He can quote Homer. In the schools that 93% of the population go, Homer is someone a little gay.

Rascal said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
He's a clever cvnt and would make a better PM than any of the current party leaders.

Yeah he is a clever twat. He can quote Homer. In the schools that 93% of the population go, Homer is someone a little gay.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.