Boris Johnson

I always call Boris Johnson ‘Boris’ and still think he’s a ****.
It’s just easier and clearer than saying his whole name or Johnson which is very common.
Boris is Boris and the word ‘Boris’ is a brand. It’s brand Boris and that isn’t going to change. When anyone says the five letter word ‘Boris’ then everyone knows it’s Boris and nobody else. The Boris brand is so powerful that if anyone calls him ‘Johnson’ then it is seen as a derogatory.
Like it or not there is only one ‘Boris’.

Kuenssberg continues to almost single handedly destroy the credibility of the BBC's political coverage.

Normally quite quick to indulge in self flagellation over stuff like dancers getting arsey with each other, the BBC appears less keen to report this story?

I suppose the things that you have to ask is would he have read the notes anyway? If he does she has set him up for other interviews that he is doing - ie his prep has been done for him (by someone who's wages we pay)

Your second point is interesting - this all came out about 12 hrs ago and I note the story has only dropped on their own website 1 hour ago. As you say actor gets shouted at by dancer and it runs and runs on there but that generates clicks for a flag ship show whereas this reveals a more troubling underbelly in their political coverage

I suppose the things that you have to ask is would he have read the notes anyway? If he does she has set him up for other interviews that he is doing - ie his prep has been done for him (by someone who's wages we pay)

Your second point is interesting - this all came out about 12 hrs ago and I note the story has only dropped on their own website 1 hour ago. As you say actor gets shouted at by dancer and it runs and runs on there but that generates clicks for a flag ship show whereas this reveals a more troubling underbelly in their political coverage
Why not mention you have sent him the briefing notes then ambush him with a completely different set of topics and questions he would be totally unprepared for? Sneaky is best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.