Borna Sosa

His Instagram handle is @superrman007. Can't say I'm not impressed with this lad.

Raum is not suited to pep style. also he is already sold to Leipzig
Well, he's still a Hoffenheim player at time of writing. Interested to know why you don't believe he's 'suited to Pep's style'. My understanding is he's quick, comfortable in possession and an attacking threat when going forward. Admittedly, I can't speak to his defensive capabilities.

Well, he's not a Leipzig player just yet. Interested to know why you don't believe he's 'suited to Pep's style'. My understanding is he's quick, comfortable in possession and an attacking threat when going forward. Admittedly, I can't speak to his defensive capabilities.
I have watched him play a few times and I don't agree he is comfortable in possession at all. he has enough technique and passing for a normal team but not for a pep team. his passing is good enough for the likes of united, spurs, chelsea but not for a pep team. Sosa I feel is better in that regards, just my take on things. on other metrics I think Raum and Sosa are pretty equal.

I have watched him play a few times and I don't agree he is comfortable in possession at all. he has enough technique and passing for a normal team but not for a pep team. his passing is good enough for the likes of united, spurs, chelsea but not for a pep team. Sosa I feel is better in that regards, just my take on things. on other metrics I think Raum and Sosa are pretty equal.
We'll just have to agree to disagree on those parts of his game you don't rate. As said, not sure about Raum's defensive capabilities.

Last edited:
Raum all day long for me if the Cucurella deal doesn't materialise.
We'll just have to agree to disagree on those parts of his game you don't rate. As said, not sure about Raum's defensive capabilities.

So you have no idea about his defending....he is a defender ;)
But despite admitting this, you'd take him all day long!
This forum is fucking hilarious sometimes!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.