Boro Post Match thread

People overrracting..third game in a week..boro fighting for there lives..they litterally had two chances and scored two..first half was not good enough but showed charachter to come back twice..same old story though second half in regards to completely dominating the game but lacking that penetration/cutting edge..so frustating how when we get it wide we never seem to pick out a man aswell :(..just got to get top 4 this season and write it off as a transition..im sure we will be better next year..have faith in the manager.

Pep can't win all calling for Garcia to be given a game when he gets one same people slagging him off for making changes

Reading through this I feel I made the right choice to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

How'd Garcia do?

If nothing else I'm happy to see Jesus hit the score sheet yet again

Nowhere near his best I'm afraid. Not sure what else we expected chucking him in out of nowhere though. Sounds like injuries and fatigue forced the issue.

I am a big believer in Pep and his methods but he's cocked up today. Anyone who saw the line up will have been worried. No Silva and no Yaya. Always going to be difficult.

No Silva and no yaya? This is the manager who tried his best to belittle yaya, I will come out and say pep is a joke, it's like Brenda at celtic, you could put a 10 year old kid in charge at celtic and win the league

How would you know who my hero is as you have only joined recently.

And as I remember it RM played a back three in pre season. It was disastrous and he binned it.
I've been on here a year and a half, how many posts have you referenced Mancini in that time? 150? 5000? You even started a ridiculous thread the other week about him:
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/five-years-thats-all-we-got.327759/
Your OP's second line says how you feel about things.
Do you realise he isn't coming back? If you don't grieve for him properly - you will never overcome it and start to enjoy life (and City) again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.