Boro Post Match thread

I usually avoid being controversial, but there are some short memories on here. At the end of last season a majority were happy to see the back of pellers, today, I have read that " we have gone backwards since Pellegrini" you really couldn't make it up. I was and still am happy we have Pep, give the bloke time to sort out what in my opinion was a shambolic situation in terms of defensive players, and, transfer policy, that is assuming we have one. We must give Pep a transfer window/close season before we can really judge the overhaul situation :-)

What was the comment @citykev28 said in the match thread about you having multiple clubs? If you're one of those types, I really can't take you seriously.

Don't be a tw*t. I'm allowed to have an opinion. I've been a city fan since I was 7, I've seen the best and the worst this club has to offer.
If you don't like my comments, don't read them, simple!!!

Give him at least another 2 transfer windows until he gets us sorted , we have a LOT of deadwood/players in the twilights of their careers
Yeah I get that mate,injuries and refs haven't helped but pep hasn't helped himself strange formations crap subs,possession at all costs regardless and so on,I just feel he still hasn't grasped the concept of this league,how many games have we conceded now with teams only having one or two attempts where as we faff around with the ball it's boring as fuck at times,can't all be down to wrong players..

Definitely wasn't a great performance but the players kept battling until the final whistle.
Raz and Sane have been below par for a while and being tested for the 1st half might wake them up ( they looked more interested today than last few games).
Boro fighting for their lives and was never going to be easy to win there but I did expect 3 points.
Hopefully Pep gets the players he needs to make the system he obviously wants to implement work.
Top 4 is the target at the moment and then see what happens in the transfer market.

22 shots only 4 on target from which we scored twice.

Boro 14 shots with 6 on target they scored twice.

Ridiculous possession stats again us 68% them 32%.

Stop moaning we will finish top 4 and Pep will sought everything out in the summer,we now have 3 home games on the bounce and we have only lost 1 league game from our last 13 league games,chill out ffs.
We have also won only 2 of the last 8 in the league.

The big concern is the last 3 games are all in the space of a week and apparently that means it doesn't matter if you don't win any of them.

If you keep doing the same thing you have to expect the same result. We concede the same goals game after game and fail to create good chances game after game. It's not the players who are at fault.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.