Boro Post Match thread

I was absolutely over the moon when pep agreed to manager city,but since he's been here it's not been anything like a lot and myself included thought it would be,but to be honest I'm totally underwhelmed now by him,and regardless of poor ref decisions or not having the right players it's been as bad a season since the takeover,he gets a by ball because of who he is and how long we waited on him,but if things have not drastically improved by next season then he should do the right thing and go and take his sidekick with him ..
Give him at least another 2 transfer windows until he gets us sorted , we have a LOT of deadwood/players in the twilights of their careers

Stop moaning we will finish top 4 and Pep will sought everything out in the summer,we now have 3 home games on the bounce and we have only lost 1 league game from our last 13 league games,chill out ffs.

Nowhere near his best I'm afraid. Not sure what else we expected chucking him in out of nowhere though. Sounds like injuries and fatigue forced the issue.

Ah shit, I really rate the kid so disappointing to hear that. Thanks for the info

Pep still hasn't worked out that football in England is different to that on the continent, very few teams play expansive football therefore giving you a chance with an open game. He needs to find a solution that can get past the bus in 80% of the games. It's also quite obvious why we get caught on the counter so often, every defender we have is slow and hopefully this can be sorted in the summer.

Too many players know they are leaving and some are unsure of their futures so that is obviously going to effect the performances on the pitch. The honeymoon period is over and the summer is going to be crucial.

If we getting similar performances and formations when pep gets his players thats when he should be question this team needs a lot of work and more players who can play the pep system.

We get that but I thought he was a motivator of men ? You know , players running through brick walls an all that - we are as mentally weak this season as we were the last.

Sterling looks like he's going backwards again , Sane is suffering through expectation, and Kev is just a fucking flake ,perhaps the most important positions in the team apart from the striker and they all look like fucking bottle merchants.

Anyway fuck it- I'm just looking forward to seeing what spending £250m on the team does -you can't buy a pair of bollocks though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.