Boro Post Match thread

I never had him down as the messiah who cant do no wrong. I had him down as one the best managers in the world who believes in his style of play 100% and given time he will get it right but he needs time and players with the capability to fulfil his ambitions.

Exactly. I just hope Txiki backs him to the hilt and shows real ambition and bollocks in the transfer market.

Fuck ffp, fuck Chelsea and fuck being respectful to other clubs or bottling it with gobshite agents. Fucking spend big and reap the rewards next season. It really is as simple as that if we have the cahunas and the cash to get players who will makes us better than Chelsea.

I think people are missing the point it's irrelevant where we finish pep will build a legacy a style of football that will serve us for years to come. So there's gonna be ups and downs but the style he wants to play will be finely tuned until it's the way he wants. Exiting times ahead .

We won't get all the players we need in the summer and he's only here for two more years so doubt they'll be a legacy left. The fact is the squad is no where near where it should've been due to poor planning with our bloody fullbacks and central defenders.

No David or YaYa so looking for KDB to step up.
No chance.
First half was terrible.
Clichy and Navas waste of space crossing wise.
Substitutes made a difference second half but after getting back to level we lose a joke of a goal through our dodgy defence.
Did well to equalise but although the second half was exciting the lack of quality was there for all to see.

Exactly. I just hope Txiki backs him to the hilt and shows real ambition and bollocks in the transfer market.

Fuck ffp, fuck Chelsea and fuck being respectful to other clubs or bottling it with gobshite agents. Fucking spend big and reap the rewards next season. It really is as simple as that if we have the cahunas and the cash to get players who will makes us better than Chelsea.

But we have spent big. £100M on Sterling and KDB, not to mention countless millions on the likes of Mangala, Bony et al. Throwing money around hasn't worked previously. Why should it now?

I'm still very confident of finishing 3rd.
I'm still very confident Pep will turn it round next year. We are favourites with every bookies to win the title next year which means that independent experts believe we are much better than a lot on here think.
Let's not turn into rags and start pissing our pants every time things don't go right. We used to admired world wide for our loyalty. Let's ride out this storm and come back fighting next year.

Or Pep gets it right, we get the right players and we go onto be unbeatable and we go onto dominate forever
I admire your optimism but there are sooooo many new players and new tactics required and he is only human after all.

TOzSZ3P.gif
Lol.

One of my pet peeves is that he has to. Would love to have seen far more in the way of foresight, especially when it comes to our golden oldies.

I honestly think the eds lads couldn't have done worse than our fullbacks this year, least they would have had the legs to get up and down as much as required.
Why oh why doesnt he adapt then to get the best out of the deadwood? Other managers not as good as him would have done

I'm still very confident of finishing 3rd.
I'm still very confident Pep will turn it round next year. We are favourites with every bookies to win the title next year which means that independent experts believe we are much better than a lot on here think.
Let's not turn into rags and start pissing our pants every time things don't go right. We used to admired world wide for our loyalty. Let's ride out this storm and come back fighting next year.

A fine post sir.

But we have spent big. £100M on Sterling and KDB, not to mention countless millions on the likes of Mangala, Bony et al. Throwing money around hasn't worked previously. Why should it now?

Sterling and KDB were good signings. What we need to do is spend big on clearly better players, not more Mangalas and Bonys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.